HELP!

I walked outside but I realized I had no ride home plus I didn't know where I was. Everyone was at this party so I wouldn't be able to ask for a ride home either...

"Need a ride?" A voice asked from behind me. I looked to see Cameron.

"No thanks because you're rude and drunk. Good bye Cameron." I snapped at him while sitting on the lawn.

"C'mon baby." He said picking me up and pushing me against the house.

"GET OFF OF ME." I screamed pushing him. I tried shoving his forearms off of my waist but he resisted. He was too strong, he started to kiss me and I let out a scream. Someone help and get this creep off of me!

Shawn's POV:

Carrie wasn't a good kisser and I got sick of her so I left her. I shouldn't have kissed her because I don't like her...but who gives a fuck? I heard screaming outside, like murderous screams. I rushed outside to see Cameron kissing Mikayla and her screaming and trying to push him. Anger boiled inside of me. I ran up to her and pulled her away from Cameron. She was crying, ugh I fucking hate criers. I picked her up and brought her to my car. An intoxicated cameron followed us.

"Hey I wass just tryinggg to ha-ve some FUNNNN." He slurred walking crookedly.

"Take one more step near her and I will knock you out. " I growled, still holding a crying Mikayla.

"OHH IM SOO SCARED OF LITTLE SHAWN, HE HAS TURNED INTO A REAL SOFTIE." Cam said trying to fuck with my head.

"Shawn don't fight him he is just a mess when he is drunk." She sighed leaning into my chest.
I put her in the car and locked the door.

"Listen cameron i warned you to stay away from her." I snapped.

"You DONT scare meee." He slurred while laughing. "lets fight." He yelled waving his arms around.

I walked up to him and punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Sleep tight Cam.

Mikayla's POV:

I sat in the car as I watched Shawn punch Cameron. It didn't bother me to be honest, considering he could've raped me. Shawn got back in the car and I needed to ask him something.

"Are you alright?" He asked me looking at me to make sure I wasn't hurt.

"I am okay... why, why did you...come save me?" I asked him.

"I may hate you but I wasn't gonna let Cameron rape you." He replied. He hates me...wow, I thought his feeling toward me may have actually changed.

"Can you tell me why you kissed me?" I asked as we slowly turned the corner.

"I thought I said not to bring it up again!" He yelled pulling to the side.

"I-I am sor-ry." I stuttered out, hoping he wouldn't hit me or do something horrible.

"I ever wonder if we'll be friends again..." I whispered to myself as we turned down our street.

"That's your decision. Maybe if you didn't play with my heart than yeah." Shawn said with no emotion.

"Played with YOUR heart? You act like you hate me and you kiss girls and flirt with them! It really hurts ME! Ever think about someone besides yourself for once? It kills me to see you constantly hook up with girls. IT HURTS. And I talk to one decent guy! He's the only guy nice to me! Everyone is scared to talk to me because of you and Aaron and all of them! NO Boys like me because they think I am a loser who gets bullied for being , well a loser! Get a grip Shawn! I will have it harder than you ever will."