Nothing

HE KISSED ME. I was in complete shock, I pulled away and looked at him.

"What was that all about?" I asked him, touching his face.

"Nothing." He replied sighing.

"Wha-aat? But then why would you-"

"Listen here bitch. You never bring this up again! I fucking hate you! Pretend this never happened!" He screamed storming out of the room. Why was he so bipolar? He was literally acting like a PHYSCO.

I felt tears prick my eyes. I started crying... I came here to spy on Jack and instead I get kissed by some cock who does not know why he did that. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. Britney. Is she really gonna bother me right now? She's so annoying and rude.

"Um yes?" I asked trying to mask my sobs.

"Come here." She said grabbing my arm. I let here drag me because there was nothing else to do.

She dropped me in front of Nash.

"Um hello?" I asked quite confused.

"Nash told me he wanted to talk to you so I brought him to you. I am gonna find matt." And with that, she left. Weird. She actually seemed somewhat nice.

"I need to talk to you." Nash said in all seriousness.

"Uh okay as long as you don't hurt me." I flinched.

"I won't hurt you. I honestly feel bad for what we've all done to you." Nash said. Is this a joke?

"Uh okay?" I responded.

"And i know why Shawn kissed you." he said.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" I whisper yelled. I had to make sure no one heard we kissed.

No one was around us anyway. I think we were in Jack's Guest room.

"I saw it happen!"

"Who were you with?!" I frantically asked. PLEASE DO NOT SAY GILINSKY.

"Taylor." phew.

"OH AND Gilinsky." He replied.

"WHAT?! NO STOP." I scream / whispered.

"Yeah but he just ran off with some girl named Jillian. Probably to make out." he laughed, Shawn was right.

Just then the door opened to see Shawn making out with Carrie...another slut.

"Uh Shawn there's people in here!" She said in her annoying voice pulling away. He pulled away and looked up at Nash and i.

"Oh it's just mikayla. she's gross anyway." Shawn said.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"You should go." Carrie gestured to the door flipping her blonde curly hair over her shoulder.

"Good bye Nash. good bye girl that will probably give Shawn an std." I laughed exiting the room.

"HEY DONT LEAVE. IM NOT DONE SPEAKING TO YOU."  Shawn screamed causing everyone to stop what they were doing. All eyes were on me.

"Well I am done speaking to you." I groaned. I heard 'ooohhh' and 'damnnnnn'. . as I walked out of the house. I hate how pathetic Shawn acts.