Matt's place

Hey guys! I just wrote this on my iPod!  if that's not dedication I dunno what is.
Twitter:
@sexualogoc

(I haven't given the story a Town, not that I can remember so let's make it Toronto.)

-------

As we got to Matthews house I suddenly felt uneasy.

I didn't feel comfortable with this new chick. Sure, call me a 'whore' or 'slut' but I liked being the only girl around all of the boys.

As we walked into his house everyone just sat around the whole entire first floor.

Cam, Nash, Jacob and Matt in the kitchen.

Carter, Taylor, and Aaron at the kitchen counter.

Me, shawn, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Zoe on the couches. I stood up for a minute to go steal Matt's charger and when I came back, Zoe was in my seat, leaning onto Shawn.

I gritted my teeth but ignored her. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Johnson who chuckled.

"Jealous?" He whispered in my ear and I slapped him lightly on the leg.

"No way." I sarcastically said. I was obviously jealous of some perfect girl clinging onto my boyfri- onto my um "bae"?

We never had made it official so I didn't even know what we were.

We didn't have a label.

I aimlessly glanced at the both of them... her acting all flirty with him, giving him her number.

"Yeah don't forget to text me!" she winked earning a wicked grin from him, directed at me.

Just then all of the boys came flooding into the room.

"Mikayla!" they screamed.

"What?" I asked, a bit alarmed.

"You're dating a new guy?" they shouted.

I stood up.

"What the fuck? I am not. According to who?" I asked spefically at Nash, knowing he wouldn't lie to me.

"All of the fan accounts are saying its some 'Christian' guy." Nash said handing me his phone.

I quickly DMD one of the accounts and got a response in a brief second.

"It's a rumor from @zoethehoe10 (made up) ." Said the account.

I looked at Zoe.

"It was fucking her!" I pointed at her feeling very annoyed.

"Oh shit." Gilinsky said as I walked up to her and stared down at her.

"Why the fuck would you say I am dating Christian? He is my close friend. All the way from Texas!" I snapped at her shoving her small self slightly.

"Because you're a slut so I would expect it." she smiled and Shawn stood up in between us.

I pushed him away but he caught my arm and pulled me into him. wrapping his arms around me so I couldn't move.

"Let go off me so I can fight her!!!" I angrily yelled kicking my legs around and I began biting his hand.

He laughed.

"Dude, please I would love to see a fight." Cam grinned and Shawn sighed and let go of me.

I slowly walked up to Zoe, eyeing her.

"I'll fucking rip your face off. " she said in her squeaky voice, which was cut off when I back handed her.

"Oooooh!" carter and Matt yelled at the same time.

She winced. I decided to put this bitch out of her misery and gave her a light punch to her nose.

Blood gushed out of it, earning a gasp from jacob and Shawn.

She began crying and ran into Shawn's arms.

"What the fuck, that wasn't even a fight." I laughed at her crying.

Shawn hesitantly wrapped his arms around her. hugging her like he would... to me.

I got really angry. like extremely angry.

"Hey wanna get the fuck off my boyfriend?" I said very riskily.

He wasn't my boyfriend so I knew I was pushing it.

"Oh are you dating her?" she asked, completely innocently, but I saw right through her.

He looked at me, then back at her.

"Nope." he said. my mouth, along with everyone else's dropped.

"See Mikayla... sorry to break it to you but it doesn't look like he Is your boyfriend." she giggled.

I angrily grabbed the closest thing to me, it being a vase.

I chucked it at her head, but Taylor quickly jumped up and caught it. before it would've knocked her out.

"Nice one Taylor!" Aaron cheered, trying to brighten up the mood.

"I'm out of here." I groaned grabbing my backpack and walking out.

I heard a few shouts but didn't listen to any.

I got in my car and drove home.

As I got home, I broke down. Tears streamed down my face.

I didn't do anything to him, he had just found someone better.

I walked in the kitchen and began to boil some water for hot chocolate.

As I poured it in the mug, I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
SHAWN?!

"What the fuck do you want? I know I already embarrassed myself enough and I really don't need you here to make fun of me or tell me about your new girlfriend."I said, silently crying.

"I just think it'd be better if we moved on." he calmly said.

"Leave."

"Lemme expla-" he said.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU'VE BROKEN ME ENOUGH, I JUST WANT YOU TO FINALLY MOVE ON AND GO FOR A BETTER GIRL BECAUSE I DON'T DESERVE YOU. I AM NOTHING TO YOU." I slammed the door in his face and began screaming curse words and wiping my eyes.

I shakily picked up the phone.

It answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" he said in his usual happy voice.

"Christian, you plan on coming to Toronto anytime soon?" I smirked.