Unbelievable...

Surprise guys! I have another y/n story out and its a Gilinsky one. Go check it out, but this story will be coming to an end soon and there WILL be a sequel.

-------

Shawn's POV:

"We are gathered here today to discuss a very special friend of ours handling her boy moving away." Nash said sounding like a priest.

"Diiiicckkkk move Shawn. Can't believe you wouldn't tell her." Johnson said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Me? None of you told her either!" I shouted, slightly angry.

"It wasn't our responsibility! Besides you always get mad when we get involved!" Jacob fought me back.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Someone call her." I said sighing.

"I'll do it." Nate said running up out of the room.

within minutes, nate came back.

"She's on her way." he said and everyone sighed, scared of what was gonna happen.

//

Mikayla's POV:

I rang the doorbell to Gilinsky's house. Nate told me to come over and I knew it was gonna be about Shawn. But hopefully he won't be there, I don't know if I can handle seeing him.

The door slowly opened, revealing Jack G and he slightly smiled.

"Hey, uh everyone's here. Come on in." he said pulling me but I resisted.

"Everyone? As in shawn?" I said gripping the doorway.

"Yeah CMON its fine." he said tugging me as I tried to stay back.

"NOOO jack!" I said squirming as he lifted me up and carried me into the living room.

"Quit struggling!" He yelled as I kicked him in the balls.

He let go of me.

"Ah ah ah. Not so fast." Matt said grabbing my arm and dragging me into the room with everyone.

I looked at Shawn and gave him a nasty look.

It was awkward, no one said anything.

Until G, came in.

"God this bitch really can kick." He said holding ice over his balls.

Everyone let out a forced awkward chuckle.

"So why am I here?" I finally asked sitting next to Nate on the couch.

"Talk to her Shawn." Hayes said wearily.

Shawn stood up and cleared his throat.

"Well, I guess I should've told you earlier. Its a big deal for me, its my one chance to finally make it big, do better things then stay here in Toronto where I'm just known as some vine kid. I knew you would've handled it differently then all the guys would've so I kept it from you. My intention was not to hurt you. It just so happened that you feel like that now. What can I say Mikayla? I am leaving no matter what anyone tells me, even you. I know we've been through a lot but there is a time in life where you Just gotta move on. People change, life changes. And I'm sorry that you had to find out the hard way-"

That was enough.

"You know what, Shawn? Listen to yourself! You're acting like somebody who is THE shit.but you're not! You're nothing but a coward who thinks that the world revolves around them. I don't know what is wrong with you. One day you're nice, the other you're a dick! Have fun in Los Angeles, for real. I hope you fuck someone new everyday and I hope you live in the richest part of Cali. I hope you find people who are better than your real friends. I can't believe ANY of us wasted our time on you. You've really changed and not in the good way." I finally was exhausted by how much I just screamed at him. I was done.
I looked at Shawn and he angrily looked at me and wiped his tears away.

"Shawn-" Jacob started but Shawn closed his eyes and resisted tears from coming.

"Mikayla, god why do you have to be so rude?" Johnson asked.

Johnson? WHAT THE FUCK.

"JACK? Why are you defending him! You've always been on my side. HE IS A BULLY."

"He was a bully to you. He changed and you can't accept it that is a better person with a better attitude than you." he smugly said not making eye contact.

I was furious.

I picked up the glass of water off of the coffee table and threw it on Jack's face.

Everyone gasped.

"By the way, Congrats Shawn, heard you lost your integrity." I said pointing at him.

"Mikayla! Stop being so rude." hayes said and I looked at him.

"You too hayes? Did shawn poison all of your brains into taking his side?" I asked and they all had looks of shock onto their faces.

"You need to calm down, why don't you just leave?" Gilinsky carefully said not really sure of how I would react.

I can't believe I just got kicked out of my best friends house.

"Goodbye." I said flipping everyone off.

What the fuck just happened?

Why couldn't I have handled it better?

Why did I have to flip out so much?

Its because I still love Shawn.

|||||