You are her bully!

"What the hell!? Get off of Jack!" I yelled pushing him off of gilinsky, who had a bloody nose and cuts on his eye lids and lips.

By this time, there was an even larger crowd.

"Are you okay?!!" I frantically yelled, going to Jack's side, running my hands over his cuts.

"Yeah, can you help me get cleaned up?" He asked and I nodded. I helped him stand up and we exited the lunchroom but before exiting I said to Shawn, "I don't know what your fucking problem is, but you really need to change. " I told him before leaving him dumbfounded.

Shawn's POV:

"It really was a magnificent idea to beat up jack and have her come to his rescue." Carter said sarcastically. I guess I shouldn't have beat him up.

"She's never going to forgive you. Like are you trying to get her to fall in love with Gilinsky?" Taylor questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know I screwed up okay! But I needed to beat him up! He's bad news! He will hurt her." I spat.

"Shawn, you sound ridiculous. Your intentions are good and all but you are saying he is bad news meanwhile you are her bully! Well we all kinda bully her but YOU ARE HER BULLY! Why would you protect her?" Cameron asked.

''I miss being her friend. But I know she'll never forgive me after she always sees me hooking up with girls." I sighed. We were all skipping 8th period because we all didn't really give a fuck about study hall.

"You really miss being her friend? Or is something else up?" Aaron asked, leaning against a stall in the boys' locker room.

"Nothing else..." I replied.

Mutters of 'oh yeah ' and 'yeah totally' or 'okay sure' came out from all of them.

"I SCREWED UP OKAY?" I grunted burying my head in my hands.

"Don't you have to work on that project with her after school? Talk to her then." Johnson suggested. I smiled. It was the perfect time for me to talk to her.