You don't mean it

Jack Johnson's POV-

"Nice going Shawn." I added with sarcasm.

"Yeah why are you bullying her again?" Aaron asked.

"I-I honestly don't know..." Shawn said.

"Listen, she's mad. And she's really hurt but you decide to make her feel even worse than she already does? I know you don't mean any of it." Nash sighed sitting down on the grass.

"I don't! I don't know why I do any of it! Maybe because the only way I can get girls is to be the jerk/mean Shawn everyone knows!" Shawn sighed slumping down against a tree.

"She's not like other girls.." Nash began.

"Yeah and now you drove her into Sam..." I added.

"Uh I uh gotta go! See you at 9 Shawn! " Aaron said in a rush as he hopped on his longboard and rode away.

"That was weird." I said.

"Very weird." Nash added.

"So you like Lycia now as well?" I asked, curious of his answer.

"I am not gonna lie but yes I do..I was thinking of getting with her tonight." Shawn smirked.

"But what about Mikayla?" Nash asked with a frown.

"She means nothing to me, she can have Sammy." Shawn spat kicking a rock.

"We should get going." I added and we all got up.

Nash got on his penny board. I got on my bike and Shawn got on his longboard.

We rode home.

~

Mikaylas POV :

It was 7:49 so I decided I should get ready for Shawn's party. I've never even seen this Sam kid but I'm sure he was hot. I looked up his Instagram and damn he was and he was tall. I followed him and began curling my hair.

After I was done, I put on a cropped, gray long sleeve top and a pair of black ripped jeans.  I unplugged my phone from my charger to see 5 new messages/notifications.

1- a text from 'Aaron Carp' saying 'Be ready for Shawn's! He has a plan of hooking up with that slut Lycia.'

2- @yasssmagcon is now following you! on twitter.

Yeah I got a lot of attention because I knew the magcon boys but their fans were awesome so I loved interacting with them,

3-  @cams_instagram liked your photo. Yuck

4- (yeah I have his tweet notifications on...sue me) @shawnnmendes : Have fun with someone that'll hurt you in the end.

Well that was obviously directed to me. 

5- @sammywilk wants to follow you.

Instagram.

Yes, paybacks a bitch, Shawn Mendes.