Another party?!

It took me a while to realize that Shawn liked me. I always had liked him back but I found it impractical. But now he liked me back! Thank God because he was taking forever to admit it.

Next day-

"Party tonight! You're coming." Shawn demanded.

"Please no." I groaned leaning into him. Shawn and I weren't a thing really but I would consider us friends. I really loved the kid but it's kinda weird if we would date. I don't want people to judge me for dating the most popular guy in school. We were in lunch, and I was sitting with him and his friends. I really need to make girl friends.

"Come for me!" he pouted, doing the puppy dog face. I couldn't say no to him.

"Fine!" I groaned. "where's it?"

"At my house!" he cheered and I spit out my water all over Matthew. I burst out laughing and started patting Matthew's face with a napkin... he was laughing too.

"You're kidding right? " I asked in disbelief.

"No why?" He responded eating a cookie.

"Your parents will flip! And Aaliyah will be home! And alcohol and loud teens are a bad thing to have around our houses!" I whined considering we lived in a neighborhood with grumpy elders.

"Parents are on a business trip. I'll lock Aaliyah in her room. The old people can get earbuds." Shawn nonchalantly said.

"HEY EVERYONE! PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT!" Shawn screamed to the whole cafeteria. Oh lord.

"This party is going to be dope!" Carter cheered.

"So many hot girls are going! I am so pumped." Johnson smirked. My eyes went wide and I glared at Shawn.

"Oh calm down." Shawn said kissing my cheek, I blushed and Nash
and Taylor went "AWW."

"Shut up you two ." I groaned.

"#mawn is real tho." Matt laughed and everyone joined in.

"Yeah okay." I laughed drinking my water. The lunch bell rang and everyone scurried out of the cafeteria to 7th period.

7th period-
Mikayla's POV-
I was sitting in math bored out of my mind. Aaron sat next to me texting and not paying attention, pretty much like every other kid in the class. The teacher, Mr. Bordelon, told us to take out our textbooks when I realized I left mine in Literature.

"Mr. Bordelon, may I go get my book? I misplaced it in my other class." I asked. He nodded and I left the room to walk up the stairs to Literature.

I opened the door to see a fairly large class of kids. "Hi can I get my book? I left it in here."

The teacher nodded and I walked to the back of the room to get it. I saw some boy with some girl running her fingers through his hair. She was also seductively whispering in his ear and he was smirking. Bleh, like too much PDA!

As I got closer I realized it was, Shawn?! What the actual fuck. No. I shouldn't have been so naive. He is a player, a total douchebag. I felt like I was going to burst into tears, but no...I decided to go up to them.

"Hey Shawn." I calmly said and he snapped up from his seat and the girl stopped touching him.

"Oh uh hey... Listen I was just..." he began but I walked away from him to get my book on the desk behind him.

"Bye. " I said flipping him off as I walked towards the door. Boys are fucking annoying.

I walked back into math to see an assignment on the board. I angrily sat down and slammed my book on the desk.

"Woah what's your problem?" Aaron asked, startled. I glared at him.

"Well I walked into Literature to see Shawn with some Thot all over him and he seemed to like it." I spat while opening up my book to the page of the class work.

"Who was this 'thot'?" Aaron questioned.

"I think her name is like Lycia..." I began and aaron immediately tensed up.

"I don't like her..." He began.

"Me neither! She was basically all over MY man. And he liked it. " I groaned annoyed.

Aaron giggled. "Shawn is gonna be like this...he doesn't go 'steady' with anyone so if you wanna get him back you may as well be all over some other boy...someone that if you were to be all over Shawn would be livid." Aaron stated. I smirked.

"You're a genius. Now the question is who?" I asked.

"Oh I know who!" Aaron laughed.

"Who!?"

"Sammy Wilkinson..."