Scared

I sat in detention with Shawn sitting next to me. I looked at the clock, 6 more minutes...

We beat up Taylor and lycia. Although I don't regret anything. Lycia is a bitch and Taylor's a douchebag who does stuff for money.

Soon detention was over and Shawn got up and walked in front of me. He left the room and some girl pushed me back. She had a lip piercing, bleach blonde hair, she was a stick, and she had dark gray eyes. She have me a dirty look and slammed the door shut.

"So, is that your boyfriend?" The mean looking girl said.

"Uh yes?" I answered confused.

"I want him." She smiled and pointed her finger in my face.

"Uh no he is mine?" I spat back at her. She was slightly taller than me and I was pretty intimidated.

"Stay away from him bitch, or I will ruin your life." she said as I pushed past her and walked out the door, scared. I walked out of the building and shakily walked past shawn.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" he said getting up after me.

I was still shaking slightly and my palms were sweaty.

"N-nothing." I mumbled and felt a tear running down my face.

"Oh my gosh. What happened? Come here..." he said opening his arms for a hug. I shook my head 'no' . I saw that girl watching me from far away with a smirk on her face.

"Mikayla." he said calling after me as I bolted away, not saying a word to him.

-home-

After about 10 minutes I was finally home. I dropped down face down on my bed and sobbed into my pillow. I needed to talk to someone about this, but not shawn. Who knows what that detention delinquent girl could do to me? I shakily picked up my iPhone and called someone I knew I could. Aaron.

After talking to him for about 3 minutes he said he would be over soon. I looked out my window and saw Shawn sittin outside with some goofy looking safari hat on. I giggled at his cuteness. He looked up at me with a worried look and frowned. I couldn't tell him, I just couldnt.

I looked away for a minute and looked back again and saw Aaron talking to shawn. shit. he is gonna tell him about the girl who threatened me. I ran down the stairs and threw open the door. Shawn already knew because he looked at me with teary eyes.

"You were gonna let her tear our relationship apart?" he asked kind of angrily.

"Shawn, she threatened me! She told me to stay away and I couldn't bear seeing you get hurt. I didn't care if I got hurt but I wasn't going to put you in danger." I softly said as a bolt of lightning struck. It poured rain onto Aaron, Shawn , and i.

"We shouldn't be together anymore." he stated. What. wait what is going on. Is this some sick nightmare or?

"Woah Shawn calm down." Aaron said.

"Shawn I love you, please don't do this to me." I croaked staring up at him.

"We're done." He angrily spat walking inside his house. I felt nauseous and dizzy. Did my Shawn just break up with me? I started to see black spots in the stormy sky.

"Aaron...." I whispered as I fell to the ground and blacked out.