But I can't!

I sat there crying and looking in the mirror. I am a monster. It would be horrible for me not to have sex with Sam cause if I don't then I miss Shawn's funeral. But I could never do that to Shawn. I love him so much...

Nash's POV-

It's been a day and the police have been looking for Mikayla but she's no where to be found. Shawn still isn't awake, and luckily Mikayla isn't here to see that he's at his worse point and will probably die soon. I was sitting on Shawn's bed looking at him when Aaron came running into the room.

"I know who took her!" He sighed out of breathe.

"WHAT?! WHO!?" Gilinsky said waking up from his nap on the couch.

"SAM WILKINSON!" He yelled. My eyes shot open wide.

"Well we have to go rescue her!" I yelled.

"But not all of us can go..." Aaron said unsurely.

"You stay with him and Jack and I go." I told Aaron.

"Hey I wanna see her too!" Aaron yelled.

"Fine me and Aaron." I said implying Gilinsky to stay with shawn. He nodded and sat down.

"But where is sam?" Gilinsky asked putting his head in his hands.

I heard rustling. SHAWN?! I looked over at him and he groaned and coughed up blood and opened his eyes.

"SHAWN!?" I yelled with tears in his eyes.

His eyes flickered and he smiled. "Hey nash." he softly said.

Aaron ran out to get the nurse as I smiled at shawn.

"You're alive!" Gilinsky said wiping away his tears.

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy." he looked around the room with the two of us, realizing Mikayla wasn't there...

"Where's-"

"Oh Mr. Mendes you're awake! This is remarkable, how do you feel?" The tall doctor asked leaning toward shawn.

"Weak but I'm okay." he softly said.

"I'm going to get some medication for you and you can leave later tonight." the doctor said smiling and leaving.

"Where the fuck is she?!" He snapped angrily"

"Um, she was uh..." Aaron began frowning.

"You fucking tell me before I choke you and get it out of you." He snapped angrily grabbing Aaron by the collar of his shirt.

"Woah take it easy man!" Gilinsky said tearing Aaron from Shawn's grip.

"She was kidnapped." I sighed.

"WHAT?! WHEN?" He jerked sitting up and panting.

"Um like a few days ago by wilkinson." Gilinsky mumbled.

"Go fucking get her!" He demanded and we nodded and ran out of the door.

"Where is she?" I asked looking to aaron.

"I think she's at Wilkinson's warehouse." Aaron said as Jack and I groaned. That's where Sam did his drug deals and had crazy parties.

"It's like 20 minutes away! we will never get there in time!" Gilinsky said frowning.

I looked around and spotted it. A motorcycle.

I ran towards it and moved the key, left in the ignition.

"Nash that's too dangerous!" Aaron warned.

"Too bad!" I yelled as I hopped on it and rode to the ware house leaving Gilinsky and Aaron in their tracks.

Aaron's POV:

He is going to fucking kill himself I thought to myself as Gilinsky and I began running towards the ware house after him.

-----------