It's not your time baby...

It's been four weeks and Shawn still hasn't woken up yet. The doctors are pretty sure he's gonna die any day now. My heart breaks everytime I catch myself thinking about it. He's my everything.

The boys have been so nice to me lately, yesterday the all took me shopping to get my mind off of things, it didn't. I always think about shawn...dying. Everybody at school feels bad for me...no one picks on me anymore...which was good, but it's just cause Shawn is dying.

I visit him everyday after school and stay TIL 12 PM every night until they drag me out of the hospital. Sometimes I sing to him, even though he can't hear me... he always loved it when i sang to him. Cassidy was arrested and put in jail for life. Good considering that bitch deserved it. I feel bad, I should've been the one in the coma right now instead of shawn. I write him letters every day now, so if he wakes up he could know what I'm feeling. It was almost the end of the day and I got ready to go to the hospital. The boys come too every now and then. I uncapped my pen and ripped out a piece of notebook paper. I began:

Dear Shawn,

Guess who? It's mikayla...this may be the last time I see your beautiful face but for the 1000th time I love you so much. Your smile brightens my day. You're my everything. I wish I could hear your voice right now. Today the boys are visiting you at the hospital with me. They probably won't stay as long though. Nash and Aaron have been taking it the hardest out of all of them. Hey at least none of the kids at school are bullying me anymore. It's probably because I am the girl with a practically dead boyfriend... Anyway love you handsome.

Kisses
-mikayla

I folded up the note and shoved it in my back pocket. Shawn's never gone read these...he's basically ...dead.

I slumped in my seat and waited for the bell to ring. In about 7 seconds it did and kids ran out of the classroom at the speed of lighting...i didn't, I glumly walked to the door. Outside Jack Gilinsky and Nash were waiting.

"Hey beautiful. Um you wanna go see shawn?" jack asked and I gave a slight nod.

"Here I'll get your backpack." Nash said lifting my bag off my shoulders, that was the first time I've smiled in weeks. He's such a gentlemen.

"WAS THAT A SMILE?" Nash yelled poking my cheek and I giggled and swatted his hand away. All three of us hopped in Gilinsky's truck and drove to the hospital.

We were about 10 minutes away when Nash asked me something.

"Hey Mikayla, would you mind if I wrote Shawn a letter?" He asked. I smiled and gave him my notepad and a pen.

Nash's POV:

She handed me the paper and smiled. I opened the notebook and took the pen and began to write...

Hey bro. I miss you right now. School is really dead without you, everyone seems really glum...especially Mikayla. Shes only
Smiled once since you've been in a coma. She's really special and she is really missing you at the moment. She doesn't show that beautiful smile anymore. She really loves you man. We all miss you, wake up soon.

-Nash

I folded it up and handed it to her. She smiled and put it in her pocket.

Mikayla's POV:

" Hey Nash!" I yelled to Nash who was sitting in the front with Jack.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"Can I read your letter?" I shyly asked. He turned bright red.

"Uh nah." He slowly said hopping in the back seat as I ripped the note out of my pocket. He tried to stop me from reading it as I tugged it away from him. I shoved it in my shirt, knowing he wouldn't even try to touch me there. He sat with a defeated face and sighed. I slowly pulled it out and began reading it....it was really sappy and cute.

"I know, I know it's stupid!" Nash groaned, hiding his bright red face.

"No not at all! It was so cute, you really care about Shawn and I. " I smiled prying his hands off his face.

"Hey guys. We're here!" Gilinsky shouted and I looked up to see basically my second home, the hospital.