Final goodbye?

The boys came back outside of Shawn's room. I sighed and stood up.

"I am gonna just say a few things and I will be back in like a few minutes." I frowned.

"Okay we will be in the lobby. " Jack said walking down the hall with Nash. I nodded and opened the doors to Shawn's room.

I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Hey Shawn, it's me. Uh this is getting harder for me everyday seeing you like this. What if you never wake up? I would be crushed. It's different to know you at least will wake up but the doctors are pretty positive you're dying. Let's face it, I'm a pathetic loser again without you. Even though you made me a loser in the first place...but that's not the point. Without you I am...worthless. " I mumbled. I kissed his lips and left his room. I took the stairs down to the lobby but some dude stopped me. I couldn't see his face.

"You're coming with me." He smirked. He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked him.

"JACK! NASH! SOMEBODY HELP." I Screamed trying to get away from this guy. He took me to the exit door of the stairs and walked me out to his car. I was crying and trying to pry myself away from him. It was no use. Bye Shawn.

Nash's POV-
We sat in the lobby waiting for Mikayla.

"Hey did you see Kingbach's new vin-" I was cut off by screaming.

"JACK! NASH! SOMEBODY HELP."

"that sounded like...MIKAYLA!" Jack screamed as we ran out of the lobby to the door. We saw a dark grey Ferrari speed away. She's been kidnapped.

"Fuck. Call 911."I angrily ordered.
Jack whipped out his phone and paced the lobby calling them.

Mikayla's POV:

I sat there. In the trunk of a Ferrari with my feet and hands tied together with rope. I screamed. And tried to kick my way out but it was no use. Soon the car came to a halt after 30 minutes. The trunk opened and I saw a boy with dark brown eyes and he was tall. He had dark brown hair that flipped up. He was tan. He was very attractive.

"Come on. Boss needs to see you." He said taking off my ropes.

"Who is that
And who are you?"

"Uh  um I am uh Harry." He said nervously. I gave him a 'are you kidding me? Look'

"Ugh it's jacob. You better keep your mouth shut or else your going to sleep tonight and every day with no food."
He snapped and I slowly nodded. I knew I would never be able to see my boyfriend and friends again. 

-------

If you guys want my social media:

Twitter-
@sexualogoc

Instagram-
@mikayla__h (2 underscores)