WE AREN'T DATING!

Cams saying we are dating!? Does Shawn know about this?

"We are not dating!" I denied. "why is he saying this?"

"Him and Shawn got into a fight." Matt replied, fixing his beanie.

"So why am I involved?" I asked, totally confused.

"He did it to make Shawn angry." Matt said while pulling out his phone and checking snapchat.

"WHY WOULD THAT MAKE
SHAWN ANGRY?" I screamed, getting the attention of everyone in the class, except the teacher who was fast asleep. We only had 12 people  in our class but still... Soon everyone went back to their work.

"What is making me angry?" Shawn said approaching Matt and I.

"Cam is going around saying him and I are dating... which we are not!" I smugly replied.

"Shawn... we have to work on our project for the cover." I said returning to his seat with him, leaving Matthew with Britney. 

I played hometown glory and we decided who would take what parts of the song.

"You have a really beautiful voice." I told him, looking down , obviously embarrassed. 

"Thank you." He replied, fidgeting with his headphones.

When he sang, it sounded really sweet and like an angel... it reminded me of when he wasn't an asshole.

---------

It was lunch and I sat alone, as usual. I had some friends, like Sapph and Adriana but they ditched me because they were scared of Shawn and his crew. I sat and took a bite of my bagel, when Shawn and his friends sat down, filling the whole table. I gulped, scared of what they were going to do to me.  Cameron sat on my left while Nash was seated to my right.

"Uh hi?" I asked, hopelessly confused.

"Who's hotter Shawn or Cameron?" Aaron spat out.

"Uh do I have to answer this?" I asked hoping for a 'no.'

"Yeah, if you want this back..." Aaron said holding up my book they stole,

"Fine. Shawn is. give me it and stop being so extra !" I yelled reaching for my book, pulling it out of Aaron's hands.

"Oh shit. Shawn has a little girlfriend." Nash laughed while Shawn grabbed his shirt.

"Shut the fuck up." He growled, letting go of nash.