Party gone wrong

"Are you gonna get dressed up?" I asked Shawn while sitting next to him. God he is so gorgeous. I smiled.

"Yes. and what are you smiling at?" He asked laughing.

"Oh nothing... Just thought of something funny..." I lied. I've actually been a good liar lately.

"Yeah okay. Lets run to my house really quick and then we can leave." He said. I grabbed his hand and started walking out of my room.

He pulled away. Awkward.

"I-i'm uh sorry..." I mumbled, extremely embarassed. He wiped his hand on his shirt and smiled.

"My hand was sweaty. No need to be sorry." He smiled grabbing my hand again as we ran out of the door to his house.

------

We arrived at the house. There were people pouring out of it. There was red cups and beer bottles all over the lawn. I don't wanna be here...

Shawn was wearing khakis and a button up and nikes. He looked perfect and obviously other girls thought so too. Girls were staring at him and flirtatiously waving at him. He winked back. I groaned quietly. Obviously jealous of him giving his attention to them. He looked at me but I avoided his gaze. "Is Jack here yet?" I asked peering over the large crowd.

"Yes. Everyone's here." He replied.

"Yeah everyone. " I grunted annoyed.

"What's your problem?" He asked while bro hugging Taylor.

"Nothings my problem." I nastily spat.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked, leaning down to me. I looked at him and sighed. He dragged me into the corner.

"Do you really wanna know why?" I asked. Was I ready to tell him I like him? No. Never.

"Yes!" He shouted.

"Cause I am ...FINE. I DONT WANT YOU TO BE CORRECT. I DONT WANT YOU TO BE LIKE I TOLD YOU SO IF I SEE JACK MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL. I ALSO DONT LIKE ALL THOSE GIRLS THAT ARE FLIRTING WITH YOU. THERE. YA HAPPY NOW!?" I screamed. He looked shocked.

"Okay." He calmly replied. really?

"That's all you have to say?" I laughed while falling to the ground.

"What's so funny about that?" Shawn said hovering over me.

"I literally just raged and you just say okay." I laughed again.

"You also said how you didn't want me to flirt with girls... what was that about?" He asked crouching down in front of me.

"It gets me annoyed. Like you say how you do not like how I talk to jack? Well I don't like it when you talk to them." I whispered.

"It's jealously." He said fixing his shirt.

"Jealously?" I questioned.

"Yeah..." And with that ,

He pushed me up against the wall and smashed his lips against mine.