Leave me alone.

I sat under a shady tree in our school courtyard. I was focusing reading my book when it was take out of my hands. I frowned and looked up. It was Shawn Mendes and his no good friends, Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, Nash Grier, Cameron dallas, Jack johnson, and Carter Reynolds. (I KNOW I LEFT OUT GILINSKY JUST WAIT).

They all laughed at me and threw my book around. It was like a giant monkey in the middle..... me being the victim. People were staring. they always did whenever Shawn picked on me. It was nothing new, but Shawn was never like this. We used to be great friends...

FLASHBACK-

Back in the eighth grade there was some huge party for graduation. Of course there was Games. Truth or Dare. Yeah, it sounds baby-ish but there was some intense dares. Alot of making out...

"Mikayla? Truth or dare?" Carter yelled across the room.

"Dare, I guess." I replied while Shawn smiled at me. I smiled back.

{At the time we were neighbors and best friends. We still are neighbors but obviously not buddies.}

"I DARE YOU TO KISS GILINSKY." Carter yelled smirking. I looked over to Jack who turned bright red. Jack was adorable so I didn't mind. we kissed for about 10 seconds and pulled away. We both shyly smiled and sat back down. Shawn was livid. He ran out of the room.

"SHAWN!" I screamed chasing him down the hall. I quickened my pace and caught up to him. I grabbed his shoulder. "What's your problem?" I asked.

"YOU JUST GO AROUND KISSING JACK." He said aggravated.

"IT WAS A DARE. YOU KISS MORE GIRLS THAN ANY OTHER PERSON IN THIS HOUSE!" I shouted back standing on my tippy toes and getting in his face.

He scoffed. "You seemed to like the kiss."

"You know what Shawn? I did! It was sweet but I don't see anyone making a huge deal out of it except you!" I screamed pushing his chest.

"It's not like i'm your property!" I yelled.

"You're a fucking slut. bitch, have fun with your pitiful life."

END OF FLASHBACK