Take a chill pill

Shawn was mad. I calmly touched Shawn's shoulder..."Calm down." I hushed him while he shot up.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do." He snapped. His hazel eyes turned dark, he was mad. Really mad. Is he fucking good? He gets mad at the smallest things. I thought he was actually changing. I quickly got up and left.

Shawn's POV:

She looked scared, I know I do scare her. She quickly left the lunch room, without saying a word.

"Nice job genius." Taylor laughed along with the rest of the boys.

"She is so scared of you." Matt commented, having Carter and Aaron agree with him.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?!" I angrily yelled.

"Be nice to her." Carter replied while texting someone.

"Can I hook up with her?" Cameron laughed.

"Yeah. If you want Shawn to beat your ass." Jack Johnson said smirking at me.

"I don't like her." I yelled.

"Okay sure." Nash winked, implying that I liked her.

"I don't like her.... I just don't wanna see he getting hurt." I replied,

"Ironic because you hurt her..." said jack gilinsky... I am gonna kill him.

Mikayla's POV:

I walked back into the lunch room, having the courage to face Shawn. Instead I saw a giant crowd circling someone. I couldn't see who it was but people were screaming and video taping it. I pulled aside Nash, who seemed pretty satisfied.

"Who's in there!?" I yelled, trying to talk to him over the shouts of the kids.

"Uh...." He began, obviously not wanting to tell me. "NASH TELL ME." I yelled back putting my hand on his chest.

"It's Shawn! And Gilinsky!" He reluctantly screamed. I pushed past him. I Pushed my way through middle of the crowd.

"SHAWN!" I screamed standing in front of him. He was sitting on gilinsky throwing numerous punches to his face. poor jack!

He looked up and his eyes widened. I felt tears coming. Why does this kid always have to make me cry?