He's...gone?

I struggled against the ropes that tied me up. It was no use. As I was struggling my phone fell out of my pocket. Oh wait! I need to call someone. I knew Jack or Nash would be looking for me.

I tried to squirm out of the ropes but it was no use. I started gnawing on the rope around me and I began actually cuttin through it. Just then the door opened to reveal jacob. He saw me and laughed.

"Biting your ropes are we? Funny cause you'll never escape." He smirked leaning against the chair I was in.

"Who's your boss and why did he kidnap me?" I whispered looking down.

"Why don't you talk to him?" He laughed pointin to the door. I squinted my eyes trying to focus on the dark figure coming into the light. I looked and it was SAM??

"Fuck." I cursed under my breathe
But I heard Sam laugh.

"Hello, Mikayla." He said coming over to me and stealing my phone from the ground. I groaned.

"What do you want with me? I never did anything to you." I snapped.

"Oh sassy aren't we?" Tf?

"Listen just let me go back to the hospital so I can see my dying boyfriend!" I snapped once again.

"No can do princess." He smiled taking my ropes off. What?

He tried grabbing my arms but I pushed him.

"Shawn's dead."
He said smirking. What?!?

"Don't lie to me." I said with no emotion.

"He died about 20 minutes after you left. You're all mine now." Sam smirked.

There
Is
No
Way
Shawn
Is
Dead.