I hope you feel like shit.

"Who's Sammy Wilkinson?" I asked confused of who that even was.

"Sammy wilkinson is a huge jock/player. He's just as bad as Shawn. And you can't tell anyone I am helping you get revenge on Shawn...but Sammy hates Shawn. Shawn hates Sammy. By you flirting it up with Sammy constantly, Shawn will most likely burst and get overprotective of you. " Aaron explained.

"Wow thanks. So uh where is this Sam kid?" I asked.

"He's a senior." Aaron said and I gasped.

"This isn't going to work! We're in 10th grade! (Pretend they are all in 10th and 11th grade for the sake of the story.) How on earth am I supposed to get a seniors attention?!" I shouted getting a dirty look from Mr. Bordelon.

"You just have to act slutty around him?" Aaron explained.

"Sorry but I am not easy so I will not act like a trollop. " I rolled my eyes.

"He is Jack Gilinsky's friend. Tomorrow go up to jack and he will be with him. Just be flirty and giggly with him. I will make sure shawn is watching." Aaron grinned.

"This is an evil plan...I like it!" I laughed. "Wait why do you want revenge on Shawn so badly?" I asked aaron.

"Lycia is my ex girlfriend...she cheated on me actually with Shawn a few years ago..." He mumbled.

"I feel so bad...I am sorry." I apologized.

"It was 2 years ago, not even a big deal..." Aaron said just as the bell rang. I waved bye to him as he left the room. I gathered my stuff and went next door to my next class.

-end of the day-

I walked out of school with my phone in my hands. I was checking my Instagram when I crashed into someone.

"Oh - I am so- oh it's just you. Well bye." I angrily stated when I realized I just bumped into Shawn.

"You're making a big deal out of this." He said leaning down.

I glared and began walking away. I didn't need to tell him how much I hurt from seeing that.

I began walking to Aaron who was with Nash. "Oh so my friends are yours now?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah at least they have the decency not to play me." I spat. Nash and Aaron 'oooooohed'.

"Well you are a fat bitch so you deserved it." He said and I was already on the verge of crying.

"Well at lunch you d-didn't think so." I stuttered. I couldn't take it anymore and I slowly walked away. I went to place where I was all alone. Shawn and I actually found this place in the 4th grade and it's been "our" place ever since. I didn't want anyone to come and find me ever. I didn't care if I was left to die out here. I laid down on the cold grass. It was basically a little pond with a waterfall and such. It was very quiet. I laid there...just sobbing. My phone started to play Broccoli by D.R.AM. and I looked at the caller i.d. 'Nash Grier' .I shakily picked it up.

"Hey where are you?" Nash asked in concern.

"Just leave me here to die." I overdramatically explained.

"You need to tell me where you are." Nash sternly said.

"No. Tell all the guys I will miss them when i am dead, well I won't miss Shawn." I said looking at the cloudy sky.

"You'll never find where I am."  I laughed evilly knowing that the only possible way of them finding me would be Shawn.

"Ugh you're so difficult! I am just trying to help you!" Nash complained. I hung up. I laid down and closed my eyes. In about 30 minutes I heard the leaves and grass rustle.

"There she is. Shawn you were right. " Nash said walking up to me with shawn, Aaron, and jack johnson behind him. I rolled my eyes.

"Get away from me." I spat specifically at Shawn who sat there with a piss look on his face. 

"Whatever I have a party to get to." Shawn said walking away.

"You're a fucking overdramatic bitch. I never even liked you." He added looking me back in the eye.

"This is exactly why I wanted to be left here alone. So I could avoid your nasty ass." I spat with venom dripping from my mouth.

"No guy will ever like you, you only had me but I never even liked you." He laughed.

"Well maybe I'll meet someone at your party tonight." I said with a smirk and he glared at me.

"Like who?" He said getting in my face. He pushed me into the tree behind me.

"Sam wilkinson." I said getting up and slapped him across the face.

He held his face. "Don't talk to him." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Why? You don't care about me anyway." I smiled, walking away and i felt a sharp pain in the back of my ankle. Shawn threw a rock at me. Really a rock?

"You love hurting me...emotionally, physically... You're really fucked up in the head." I told him running away, once again avoiding my problems.