Not fun

Not fun:

Nash and I walked into the large, modern hospital as Gilinsky parked his car. I strutted up to the front desk and asked for three visitors passes to see Shawn. I had become a regular here so with no hesitation the front desk lady gave a warm smile. I walked down the hall with Nash and now Gilinsky not so far behind and went into the elevator to the 6th floor.

"So you excited to see Shawny?". Nash asked.

"Um excited? Well sure I guess, I hope he wakes up soon..." I mumbled, feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Come here." Gilinsky said wrapping me into a hug. I took a deep breathe as we arrived to our floor. We walked to his room number, 182A, and opened the door. He looked same as usual.

Messy hair.

Pale skin.

Chest barely moving.

Breathing tube.

IV.

He looked like a dying boy and that's because he was. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him. I put the notes on his night side along with the other ones and looked at the framed picture of him and I, at the beach when we were 10. Aaliyah brought it from home, it was one of the pictures in his room. It's been a month and this place practically was his room.

"Hey Mikayla? Can jack and I speak to him?" Nash asked with his eyes beaming with hope. I nodded and kissed Shawn's forehead before leaving the room. I sat outside the door on the bench.

Jack's POV:

Nash and I stood right beside Shawn's bed.

---

"Hey Shawn." Nash began and I listened to what he was about to say.

"Mikayla is miserable, like miserable. She feels like a piece of shit. She Doesn't laugh much anymore and doesn't even wanna eat. She is not the same person. This sounds dicky but just wake up so we can have our friend back." Nash mumbled dropping his head.

"We all miss you. Some more then others...but you need to pull through. I don't know who or what i would be without you Shawn... Mikayla isn't the same person anymore...she'd be even more crushed if you let go and don't pull through. She needs you. We need you. Come back soon man." I whispered sobbing. I patted his arm and left the room along with Nash. Life is hard right now.