Chapter Nine.

—First Person POV.—

She's standing near the window she was pulled through, it's glass had returned, pretending as if it wasn't shattered three days ago when her body flew through it.

She's in one piece.

I crack a lopsided smile, death, it seems has made her wittier— But part of me suspects this is not the real Emily Gregory.

Something tells me this is just a stain on the ground, raised by Izuku to walk and talk.

But just in case..

"I'm sorry for what happened to you." I start, taking one step closer to the slightly shorter female "It wasn't supposed to."

Emily tilts her head to the side "It's never supposed to, or it's always supposed to? Never mind." She sighs, the corners of her lips twitching up into a smile.

I'm not sure if her smile was supposed to be friendly or creepy— Or maybe even ironic, but it was defiantly creepy as hell.

Mainly when she abruptly stops smiling and fully turns to me "This house is wrong. Once we're here we never leave. You shouldn't have come back."

I let out a chuckle in an attempt to ease the air "I've got business here." The thought of her not being able to leave sticks into my skull like a splinter.

"The same business that I had here?" She questions.

Before I can reply, an invisible force rips her body in half, playing a complete replay of her death as her limbs where ripped from her corpse. One by one.

I stumble back, my leg comes in contact with a chair or table— In that moment, I don't really care.

The shock of seeing Emily drop into two grisly wet puddles makes me ignore the dull ache from the furniture.

I attempt to reassure myself it was all an illusion and that I've seen much worse.

I'm trying to calm my beating heart but it instantly speeds up again when I hear Emily's voice from the floor.

"Hey (Y/n)."

My eyes flicker over the mess that was once her body, finally landing on her decapitated head sitting on its side near the front door.

Her crystal blue eyes roll upwards to stare at me.

"It only hurts for a minute."

And with that, her body sinks into the floor like liquid into a towel.

Her eyes don't close as she disappears, she just keeps on staring until nothing is left, the dark spot where her blood once spilled dispersing into nothing but dust covered wood once more.

Honestly, I really could have gone my entire life without that little exchange.

After staring at the unmoving spot for a little longer, I come back to my senses and realize I've been holding my breath.

I wonder how many people Izuku has murdered in this house— Wondering if he has the ability to raise them up like puppets to walk and talk as he wishes.