Apple

Three days ago, for the first time, Teacher Lin got out of the bed after surgery. On the fifth day, he started to limp. His progress was rapid. At the same time, Doctor Gu and our family gradually became familiar. When he saw us in the hallway, he would joke with Teacher Lin: "Wherever you go, these two special VIP caretakers will always follow you."

On the eight day after surgery, Teacher Lin had walked very smoothly. He could walk in a straight line without my help. When we passed the door of Doctor's office, he held my hand, "Take a look."

My heart pounded fast: "Did Teacher Lin find out already ..." with a slightly guilty look I glanced in, a young man in white robes sat in Doctor Gu's seat.

"Do you see that young man? He's handsome."

I wanted to mock him. After suffering an illness, your life interest has changed! You even took your daughter to check out a man in front of other people's office. I wonder if those middle-aged women have assimilated you ... I glanced in and saw a white-skinned, squared face man with a pair of glasses. I made a fair comment: "So-so." and helped him get back.

Teacher Lin was very serious at that moment, "He looks as good as a movie star."

Yes, with your eyesight that can't even tell the difference between Tony Leung and Sean Lau. This comment was too much.

I said nothing, kept holding him, " You exaggerate to much, he's average." I felt like if they caught me stalking a handsome guy in front of the Doctor's office, it would be embarrassing. So I held and dragged that old child to walk away: "Let's go. Let's go. It's inappropriate."

Teacher Lin insisted, "Really handsome."

I dragged him to keep walking and hesitatingly, "He's not as handsome as Doctor Gu."

Teacher Lin began to refute, "Doctor Gu is also dazzling and pleasant, but this young man's face is more three-dimensional."

Me: "It's not a stack of wood!"

Teacher Lin: "He's younger than the Doctor Gu."

Me: "Doctor Gu is a postgraduate student who was studying three years longer than him. In today's world, techniques and skills are more reliable."

Teacher Lin: "That young man is not bad."

Me: " Doctor Gu is better!"

At the moment I unhesitatingly said this, a nurse who passed by our side gave me a weird glance. I felt that my heart would drop when I saw it - Doctor Gu was only a meter away from us, smiling, rarely without his white coat. He wore a black down jacket, grey cashmere sweaters, jeans, sneaker and held a Minzuno satchel bag. He looked like a college student.

At that moment, I wanted to bite my tongue ....

Doctor Gu was very calm, "Today's exercise isn't bad. How about post surgery wound?"

Teacher Lin: "I slept well last night, I'm in good spirits today. Post surgery wound is still little painful."

Doctor Gu: "Well, I will check the wounds later. If the recovery is good, we can pull out the drainage tube." After he finished his sentence, he smiled and nodded his head, then entered his office.

Throughout the whole dialogue, my eyes drifted, and I tried my best to calm down.

Teacher Lin: "Well, Doctor Gu, this young man, is also a good."

I gave a silent disagreement, who said he was old? It was just the white coat that made him looked older, it needed to create a steady image of a doctor.

MARCH 9, 2009

I came out of the pantry with a thermos and passed the Doctor's office. The door was open. I felt curious and glanced in. Doctor Gu faced the computer with his back to me.

I always felt that Doctor Gu had a slightly hunched back because his was too thin, but this didn't affect his tall and straight personality traits. His fingers were tall and neat, and his neck seemed more slender and gentle after he got a hair cut.

As I bit the apple in my hand while admiring his masculinity; I suppose maybe that red Fuji Apple was too crunchy to eat, so it sounded out too loud. He turned his head, so I got caught and froze.

However, I have a characteristic feature. The wind and storm in my inner heart, won't affect my calm appearance outside. I was just one of the many people in the hallway, and he won't overthink it. I calmed myself down while lifting my legs and was ready to walk over as if nothing had happened.

Then, Doctor Gu, who was sitting there, looked at me and smiled. So missed the opportunity to pretend as a passerby and stood there foolishly. Suddenly his beautiful lips spat out two words - Apple.

I ran away. Was it because my face looked like an idiot when I bit an apple? Or did he remember the half-peeled apple I gave him last time?

After I got back to the ward, I struggled for a long time, but I couldn't figure it out. So I gave up thinking. I decided to eat apples only on the balcony. Otherwise, if I ate it in other places, this weird fruit will always expose my abnormality and cause embarrassment.

Special Dialog:

Doctor: I saw you when you went to pantry. At that time, I thought that this was hospital. How come you look like you were walking in the park? And how many apples do you eat in one day?

(I swear, I don't eat that much, but every time I ate it, I always bumped into you >_<...)