Let's talk

When I got back to my apartment, I took a shower and changed into clean clothes. I buried myself in pillow and went to sleep.

Can't sleep. Listening to the sound of water in the bathroom, I was in a daze.

Until Gu Wei hugged me from behind: "Xiao Xiao—"

I said: "Sleep. Sleepy."

In the afternoon, two people were sitting on the sofa. He watched TV and I read the CNKI.
[CNKI - China National Knowledge Infrastructure (中国知网)]

"What are you looking at?"

"Rock formations rupture."

This is the only conversations we had in 2 hours.

After 3 o'clock, San San called me to ask to go out shopping. I looked at Gu Wei, who held his chin and stared at the advertisement on the TV, and consented.

Before going out, I thought about it, then walked over and kissed Gu Wei on the cheek: "I'm leaving."

He looked up and shook my wrist, "Come back early."

__________________________________________________________

The so-called shopping had two women, each has a drink, and sat in a daze in McDonald's.

I found this picture a little strange after a young mother at the next table glanced at us too many times.

I poked the back of San San's hand: "Are you feeling you feeling spring?" Otherwise, I really can't imagine why such a upright girl can be in a daze.

San San suddenly brushed her hair impatiently: "How can a man be considered-good for you, beyond  normal limits?"

"You're this old and still ask this question — it basically means that the person has gone beyond the normal limits to you. What? Are you interested in someone?"

"Who is interested?!" San San seriously said, "never be knocked down by the sugar-coated shells of capitalism!" (What kind of education do we receive from an early age? )

"Ah, so it's a rich man."

San San gave me a venomous look: "Are you in love? Has you IQ recovered yet?"

It was my turn to brush my hair impatiently: "How should a man treat his ex-girlfriend?"

San San suddenly refreshed: "Why? They still have feeling still the feeling of love?"

I don't care about the other person, but I can't control him either. All I care about now is Gu Wei's attitude."

San San slapped me on the back of my hand: "It's not easy for you to be open-minded, but there is the time! You can't see each other when he is in the hospital, so if you don't wipe her out of his mind completely, are you going to let the doctor bury it in his heart in the next few years?"

"It was wiped out— it should be. Gu Wei wiped her out." I'm not the reason he did so.

"By the way, what happened to your sugar-coated shell that went out of normal limits?"

"......"

I really didn't think too seriously about it at first, mainly because I thought it was useless. But soon, I found out that I was thinking too simply.

__________________________________________________________

Returning to X City after the National holiday. The thesis project would be presented together. So, one day I went to the research institute to ask the senior sister for information. On the way back, I thought that I hadn't seen the Doctor for a few days, so I went to the hospital. Chen Cong told me that Gu Wei went to the clinic.