Private Life

I went to my apartment early, flipped through my magazine, and saw a funny joke. Then I opened my cell phone.

"Doctor, where are you?"

"On the subway."

"The owner of the Kremlin has such a rule: Lenin has no hair, Stalin has hair, Brezhnev has hair, Gorbachev has no hair, Yeltsin has hair, Putin has no hair, Medvedev has hair. After the lower house of parliament election in December, Russians added online: Putin has no hair, Medvedev has hair, Putin has no hair, Medvedev has hair, Putin has no hair..."

"..."

"Hahaha..."

"You wait."

What am I waiting for? I somehow put my cell phone back into my pocket and took a box of yogurt from the refrigerator. Before eating, the Doctor came with a bag of asparagus in hand.

I looked at his bag of 'the best anti-cancer food' and felt that the Doctor's occupational disease had already gone into acute blindness...

The Doctor put down his bag, changed his slippers, and came straight at me - reaching out and pinching my face.

I protested: "You just let me wait for you to pinch me?"

"Yeah, how is your brain wired? What do you think all day long?"

"You... ah!"

"..."

"?" My expression was particularly innocent.

Then this guy got discouraged and threw himself on top of me.

"Doctor, are you asking for marriage once every day? ^^."

"..." The Doctor directly ignored me. "It's getting warm, call and make an appointment. It suddenly occurs to me that, your novel is done, too."

I put the rest of the yogurt on the table for a while: "Doctor, do you know there is something in this world called an 'Extra Chapters'?"

 The Doctor looked dazed.

Me: "I'll write even after I get married. If you treat me badly in the future, I will lead public opinion to block you!"

Sometimes I feel that the Doctor's mental education has been improved by me. He raised his eyebrows calmly and picked up my yogurt to continue eating...

_____________________________________________________

After eating, we called both parents to choose a date. I then contacted the studio to set the time to take pictures.

I watched him methodically make a bunch of phone calls: "Doctor, have you been planning this for a long time?"

"Yes. I have. For years."

"..."

_____________________________________________________

The day we took wedding photos...

I have always been interested in underwater photography, so I decided to make my first attempt at the wedding photos. When I saw such a big pool, I immediately froze in place.

"What's the matter?"

"Doctor, did I ever tell you that I couldn't swim...?"

The Doctor glanced at the pool and said, "At this depth?"

I looked at it and waved my hand: "Okay then, go into the water."

The photographer said, "You can do whatever you want, and I'll just take the Picture."