The Lousy Part

If the most obvious benefit when being together with Gu Wei was basically about food, then the most obvious lousy thing was about sleep.

The first problem was about sleeping time, I didn't know about other doctors, but Gu Wei's lifestyle was excellent, making him very healthy.

His daily life didn't seem like he did it deliberately. It seemed like it has already penetrated deeply in his bones, as the regular pattern of his life. His sharp sense of time always made me suspect that he was a watchmaker in his previous life.

I had carefully observed that Gu Wei never sleeps with an alarm. He spent 40-minutes on a nap slept for 7 and a half hours at night, and woke up when he reached the exact time.

As for me, I have always thought that weekends without lazily sleeping were incomplete. After knowing that when I caught a cold, a fever, a stomachache..... I would only feel better after sleeping for a day, Gu Wei became very interested with my physiological structure: "A grown-up adult could sleep like an infant, is there any late development on the brain?"

In fact, after graduating from the primary school, I had never lived an unbridled life where I could sleep until late in the afternoon. The so-called lazy sleep was nothing more than 'no need to get up at 06:45 on a Saturday and wake up naturally,' usually more than eight o'clock. Compared with Sansan, who slept all night from Friday to Saturday and reversed day and night on the weekend. Also, Xiao Cao, who wouldn't get up until lunchtime on weekends, I thought my self-control and regular pattern of life are still considerably better.

This kind of lazy sleep which was understandable to me, but not to Gu Wei. His lazy sleep was not comparable to me, If he usually woke up at 06:30 in the morning, he would wake up at 07:00 on the weekend...

So, if there was no particular circumstances for Gu Wei, or when he didn't need to work overtime, and I happened to be at his place on the weekend. The situation that often occurred was, waking up on 07:30—

"Wake up."

I turned my head away and continued to sleep.

"The sunshine is already reaching my butt."

I turned my body around and continued to sleep.

"If you continue to sleep, your head will become flat."

I drilled my head under the pillow and continued to sleep.

"Get up for breakfast. Otherwise, breakfast time will pass."

I became angry, opened up the quilt, hugged his neck, "Doctor, please accompany me to sleep for a while, just a little while." I buried my head on his shoulder, closed my eyes with my hand around his body — only by pulling him into the water, I could continue to sleep without pressure.

Gu Wei, "......"

Finally — It was really for a little while, I was forced to wake up at eight o'clock, told to brush my teeth and washed my face.

The second problem was my low blood tension. I was feeling a little hypotensive, and I need to lie down for a while before waking up. As a result, these five minutes that I needed as a 'revival' time for my body and consciousness, became a period for the big baby Gu Wei to onset his childish illness.

 He would touch my eyelashes, playing with my fingers, poked my face, braided my hair, and so many other tricks....

I asked, "Little boy, what are you doing?"

He smiled and continued to poke my face.

"Don't poke it, my face is already bid enough."

He moved to my earlobe...