7: First P.E Lesson (under-editing)

The second day at Kunugigaoka Junior High was no different than yesterday with the students still in awe at the Orlas girl's appearance. They huddled around her, questions kept piling up not sparing any seconds to answer them. Fortunately, her ability to sneak away amid the crowd without being noticed was nothing short of incredible.

Despite Asano's offer to escort her, she refused most of the time. It wasn't just Arina's sake he cared about, it was the disorderly conduct that ticked him off frightfully; hence why after her decline, he still kept on walking nearby along his minions to assure the students weren't causing a scene. But when he was absent due to his busy schedule, Arina still managed well and left the rowdy students standing there, puzzled.

A typical day in the life of the prestige Asano often moved so fast as if it was merely a blink of an eye. Studying, tutoring his classmates, taking part in club activities as an aid, and burying himself in the student council's work were extremely time-consuming. Sometimes, he wished there would be more than twenty-four hours in a day, so he wouldn't have to stay up so late at night. However, he didn't consider his duties to be exhausting; instead, he viewed it as something only the chosen ones are capable of and should be proud of.

The most intriguing thing in his life was--unlike Ren, where the guy found pleasure in being with girls--he took pleasure in dominating people. And the most important thing to him now was to finally have his dad kneel at him.

Today was the second day he had classes with the new students. Since he already knew the others' capabilities, he especially paid close attention to the two new ones. Arina Avenira disappointed him in the core subjects with the only exception of social studies; meanwhile, the cliche mad scientist-looking guy, Koyama Natsuhiko, his ability to memorize was ridiculously astonishing. Asano finally found another worthy candidate for his group of minions.

Throughout the recess times, he kept on seeing two of his minions--Seo and Teppei flocking around the Orlas girl. Asano found it unfathomable that while every student in their class hated Seo for his ill-mannered, Arina was fine with being his friend, not to mention she seemed to be very comfortable around him.

"We have P.E today!? Yay!!"

Arina's cheer snapped him out of the perplexing state, he now wondered what made her so excited about P.E, perhaps she was also good in sports? Or it was just a break from the academic-related subjects she was looking forward to?

He will see it by then, he thought so and went to grab lunch with his group of minions automatically reaching to him without any summon being made.

At the cafeteria, Asano observed to see that Koyama Natsuhiko--who was eating lunch alone--was an outcast. He concluded that the guy needed to gain confidence in himself, in short--to be prideful. Asano smirked as he planned the future of his minions' group, he will consider taking Koyama in after reviewing his midterm exam scores.

Arina, on the other hand, surrounded herself with the same group of girls from yesterday, it surprised Asano that Ami was willing to hang out with the girls. They were chatting about something he couldn't hear due to the noisy background, and an unexpected tinge of red hue was flushing on Arina's face, as the girls reacted with odd giggles.

Lunch-time passed, as students were leaving the cafeteria Asano felt someone poking his back. He whirled around and their eyes met.

"Asano-kun, this is a brownie I baked. I hope you would like it!" said Arina generously whilst taking one individually wrapped brownie out from her bag, beckoning him to take it.

Analyzing how Arina was blushing about something earlier, and how she offered him a cookie bar she baked herself out of nowhere--Asano assumed she had developed a crush on him, which was understandable anyway.