15: Go Camping on the Fourth Bus (under-editing)

"Apparently, there aren't enough seats for us. So I begged Asano-kun to come along with him on the extra bus, and he agreed! Just how kind is he!" beamed Arina.

She was surrounded by the class E senpais at the old building after class. Bringing self-made cakes with her, the senpais devouring them with passion.

"There aren't enough seats?" repeated Ito Itachi in confusion, the others also listened attentively.

"Well, unfortunately, there aren't enough seats on three buses for several second-year students. But that's okay since the school hired an extra minibus!" she gasped in delight. "And that's where the fun begins! I can get to know more students during the trip! Isn't it just so exciting to think about?"

"An extra fourth bus!? A number four!! (A/n: since the number four in Japanese is pronounced like 'death', it's often considered back luck in Japanese culture oof OwO) It must be destined to be a tragic accident. I suppose it's the Corps of Nightmare's plan to massacre the common people again..."

They all shifted their attentions to the chyuunibyo guy--his name was Yamada Taro, but he always insisted that 'Blade the Scarlet Knight' was actually his real name as if everyone would call him so.

But his effort in trying to convince people about his name wasn't at all in vain, there was still someone out there like Arina who accepted and happily called him 'Blade the Scarlet Knight', as no one had ever done it before. As a result, she was currently the dearest person to him.

Like usual, everyone in class 3-E looked weary of his vivid, nonsense imagination. Arina, however, looked rather joyful.

"Oh! What shall I do!? Will you--the Scarlet Knight rescue me--princess Adeliya from those evil members of the Corps of Nightmare? I wouldn't want to get kidnapped by them and put on that cursed vehicle as I still have my duty to do as the princess of the White Kingdom! What will happen if I" -- she started fake crying -- "if I die?"

"No worries, because I--the honorable Scarlet Knight is always to the rescue!" said Taro with a prideful smirk, posing as a hero. The other students observed the scene whilst sweatdropping.

"Yay!" cheered Arina.

"Uhh...anyway," interrupted a girl with darker skin color than average. Apparently, she was half black and half Japanese, "why would Asano-kun decide to ride on the extra bus?"

"Oh yeah! I suppose he also gets excited when thinking about making new friends on the bus!" assumed Arina gleefully, reaching out her big tote bag and getting the extra candies out as the senpais again huddled around her, acting as if it was a competition.

"EVERYBODY adores him! Why'd he bother making friends with people below his rank?" said Ito briskly, which Baba jumped in saying 'that makes sense'.

"I know--I know, but I'd still like to imagine him being eager to those kinds of things!" said Arina bubbly, gazing into the distant void in a dreamy way.

Making use of while she was up in the sky, Neko sneakily stole the piece of cake she was eating, to which Baba whacked his head as a warning about his bad manner.

"And don't worry! The school doesn't allow you guys to participate in the camping program doesn't mean it's the end of the world. There are various fun activities besides camping!" said Arina suddenly, as though she had snapped out of the reverie by Neko's action. "Ah, I have an idea! How about we go diving with the sharks sometimes! That'd be pretty fun!"

"Eek!! No!" whined Neko. He was either afraid of the sharks or afraid that his thick makeup will be washed away while being in the water. Baba popped a vein.