42: Arina and Asano's Attempt to Raise a Child

"Heeh...who the heck is this big sis?"

Arina arrived at Asano's house for the first time to see a fat kid who looked around five years old sitting on the sofa, biting on his chip and picking his nose.

"What do you want, Gakufuka?"

"Fuka?" questioned Arina. Asano instantly told her to ignore it and scolded the kid. But like usual, that spoiled kid ain't afraid of the almighty Asano Gakushuu at all.

"Ooooh," Arina slammed a fist into her palm, eventually getting what that kid meant when he called Asano 'Gakufuka' instead of 'Gakushuu'. It was the Japanese grading system! And while 'Shuu' was excellent, 'Fuka' meant to fail.

"Oh, darling, I don't think it's a bit nice to say so," lectured Arina softly. "But I suppose you could IMAGINE that! To imagine things differently from what they are is so exciting, doesn't it? But as long as it hurts people and especially ain't the truth about them you shouldn't express it outwardly."

The fat kid leered his loathful eyes at Arina's bright face to Gakufuka and sighed, then, shooed them away with his chubby hand.

"Get this annoying big sis out of my sight, Gakufuka. And how dare she called me 'darling'!? Ughh *vomit sound*"

Arina's jaw dropped, unable to form a word. This was the first time in her life she was disliked by a kid! Asano, meanwhile, was as angry as he had been the last few days living with this deplorable kid.

"Arina, I want you to discipline him," Asano turned to her and sternly requested, "Like how they train you in the military. I want that naughty kid to also be trained at that same amount of intensity!"

"Bu-but, Asano-kun! He's just a kid!" gasped Arina.

"Aren't you too!?" he said.

Asano had confided to her along the way home that there was a kid living in his house now. This kid wasn't normal though, as he was the son of the biggest entrepreneur in Japan in the meantime! Not to mention, his father's golden business partner and sponsor.

He had to leave his son there for a month due to his business trip and being a single dad, he couldn't bring himself to leave his son home alone with servants only; therefore; Asano Gakuhou was trustworthy enough for him to send his kid to.

However, the issue was that the Chairman had no time at home whatsoever to fix this little brat's manner and the situation worsened for Asano when his mother had to take a train back to her hometown to celebrate his uncle's wedding. As a result, he was now left alone with this kid for A WEEK! What a nightmare!

If one still wondering about Asano Gakushuu's weakness, here, I will tell you now. CHILDREN were his weakness! Why? Since he was too used to moving through life by influencing people and flexing his leadership skills and talents, showing them how superior he was so they would submit and follow after him, for children whose mindsets were still underdeveloped, he simply just couldn't...they were too uncontrollable for him.

Not to mention, whenever he shouted at this little brat, it always threatened to call its powerful father at him, as it drove Asano crazier each day.

Fortunately, he saw the potential in Arina, since she was charming with children and seized it as an opportunity to get rid of this kid by having her do the job of disciplining it for him.

"Naruto! Get down here now!!" exclaimed Asano, watching the fat kid climbing up the stairs and possibly about to enter his room and lock him out of it. Sometimes he just wanted to use physical force on that kid...

"Don't be very angry, Asano-kun. It isn't his fault for acting like that. It's HIS parent's fault for spoiling him too much. But lucky you, Asano-kun," smiled Arina confidently, "me, Arina, is coming to rescue your day!"