70: Her Smile

Arina girl's heart had unbandaged and once again she was aglow with optimism for a fresh new morning every single day. Her new friends admired her. They remarked she had a cleverly strong personality although with an artistically delicate soul.

"Why, there are still so many things to smile and look forward to," she said in an astar of radiance. "It's an awful feeling to overlook them than even having a whole world against you. Beauty can last forever if darkness can't hold you back. I suppose I've made up my mind — I'm loved by you all now, but when I wasn't that doesn't mean I'm unworthy of it. Why is there a reason to be sad when I'm too busy cherishing the love you all and Asano-kun have for me? Oh, look, there's one little early wild rose out! I know it isn't a rose but I will just imagine it to be — Isn't it lovely? Don't you think it must be glad to be a rose? Wouldn't it be nice if roses could talk? I'm sure they could tell us such lovely things. And isn't pink the most bewitching color in the world? I love it — should I wear it to school every day?"

It was a blessing for this child to acquire what selfless love meant at a young age, and we can always see things with a positive mindset. In the need to buy popsicles one day, her nimble mind had arrived at a solution that she would eventually use as a communicative method hereafter.

"Even the police and the government can do no harm to me, as I have the protection of my overpowered father Alexei Avenir," threatened Arina, brandishing her fake BB pistol at the store clerk, "I demand you obey and prepare me the bill, and take these with no complaints!"

She up-ended the tote bag and poured her homemade candies on the cashier's table.

"Otherwise you will have your entire bloodline wiped out!"

True love gives without the need to retrieve, so did Arina, and so far she felt as though she could enjoy this lifestyle for the rest of her life.

Sometimes several class 3-A students would find random gifts in their shoe lockers with letters that would put them in jeopardy if they were to not receive it. For Seo her dearest friend after ex-friend Asano got the best of them, while Asano himself received a tagged 'half'-blatant love letter instead — one word to describe was obscure.

The comrade brothers were also left dumbstruck and terrified when the mass murderer revisited them to wreak revenge for spitting on her beloved face. While shooting them with a water gun (vodka gun actually, Arina thought it was both fun and good for health), according to their ex-leader, the gang will have 24 hours to recapture every criminal they've released out of distrust for her and force them to join them in a bonding tea party, otherwise, the Comrade Chairman will join as well.

Being in class 3-E was cool — constantly living on the edge of becoming a true heroine as she had always dreamed of, and not to mention, one of the coolest things was breaking the dress code. Now Arina can freely style her hair everyday without complaints from the teachers and can finally wear pink plus cute cardigans to school like the ones she had seen on television.

One morning Arina shocked the whole class when she entered the classroom looking all fresh and different. The boys stared in astonishment with their jaws falling while the girls rushed to compliment her looks. The pink oversized cardigan nearly covered her skirt, big enough for her to swim inside. Her hair was braided and tied to low pigtails, like usual, her radiance emanating when she waved brightly at everyone, and at another exciting morning awaited.