44: Kunugigaoka Culture Festival

Things weren't a challenge anymore if some folks in class 2-A were too famous already. And those included Arina, Ami, Sae, Asano, and his minions. Social networking was a big thing and just a beckon from one of these students can already attract countless customers to their class' business in the school festival; so what was it that they had to try hard to compete with other classes?

As a result, this year's festival was merely for fun, but in Asano's eyes, it was simply uninteresting and no fun at all without competition.

"I think you should enjoy every aspect of life, Asano-kun. There's ever so much fun in being ambitious but there will be no happy day if you don't feel at least content once in your lifetime. Perhaps I could help you feel relaxed and content for a while, Asano-kun. It's a rare opportunity indeed. What do you say?"

Asano, who had to cover half his face to hide the sudden rose of pinkish complexion, agreed to Arina's offer to hang out with her at the school festival.

But again, since their life revolved around too many people, they were unable to hang out without at least Asano's minions.

A music concert of their band's performance would have gained a huge profit and Asano with his competitive nature, of course, had considered it, until Arina barged in and suggested doing something else different yet unique.

"Life is short and multiple experiences are left unexplored. If we stick around doing the exact same thing, then I dare say we will be missed out on a whole lot of opportunities and experiences. There's always a thrill to explore new things and I'm all for it, even if it might be risky. But you will never know if you will succeed if you aren't up for the risk."

Ever since his heart belonged to her, whatever Arina says goes for Asano. And that love and spoiling he spared for the overly creative girl eventually led class 2-A to run a big art gallery event. Why art though? Some may ask. It's because Arina thought nothing was comparable to expressing oneself through art, as it was simply romantic, whether it was through literature art, the artistic sport of figure skating, or music, now it was the turn for paintings, and she was craving to explore this form. (A/n: actually, it's because the author is a painter with a big dream ;))

Arina and Asano sat down for a discussion to sort things out with this idea. The goal was to gain at least ten million yen in profit for this event. Asano suggested pouring five million yen to invest in this project. Extracting two million to rent four famous paintings from Europe, etc. The rest he will rent from his popular artist friends as a sort of investment for them (See? That's why social networking is extremely important). Arina, Seo, Teppei, Ren, and Koyama again had to gasp at Asano's professionalism at this age.

Since marketing was crucial, Asano intended to go all out with it. He spent approximately one million and a half on it. He hired news, paid to go on TV before and during the duration of the event, KOL, advertised on social media, and called a significant amount of people to boast about the event on all platforms. Another method he cleverly used was to abuse his network with the art investors to come and buy the paintings his fellow artists sent to him; by that, he could indirectly PR the artworks for them, thus, attracting more attendees.

The rest of a million and a half yen will go to investing in the event. Since he was the almighty Asano Gakushuu -- too bright, too perfect, he signed a contract with a restaurant (Same with the next year) and they sponsored him with their food and drink for seeing his potential for this big event. As a result, he didn't need to worry about the cost of food and proceeded to move to other things. One million and ten thousand yen was thrown into organizing the event: art conference, art fair with merch from private artist friends, art show, signatures of artists, auction, selling merch, display, and since hiring employees wasn't required because this was a class's project, Asano can save up some amount. The rest of the four hundred thousand yen will be spared for building facilities and decorations.