32: Chaos on the Second Day at The Last Paradise

The next morning approached with Arina lying in her bed with a face mask on since last night. She woke up and the first thing she did was to take it off and entered the bathroom to begin her extra self-care routine, making Seo bang on the door and asked whether she was still alive or not. Eventually, he grew tired out and marched to the buffet by himself not waiting for the girl.

Asano Gakushuu had a relatively quick breakfast with only bread and coffee whilst studying for the upcoming final round of the World Scholar Cup. Ever since Ren was informed that he was about to meet Liliana Chadwick in person and being a spontaneous philanderer as he was -- he forgot all about Nagasawa Juria as he sat down next to Asano and eagerly studied alongside him. Koyama also arrived at their table with a bunch of food to begin a group study section, yet the moment he tasted the random dishes he picked, he immediately threw them asides, only eating the things he was familiar with. That was who Koyama was -- always sticking to certain things, unlike Ren. So if you were having a too hard time dating spontaneous boys like Ren, date Koyama! Even though he was ugly and had a weird 'nishishishi' laugh, he was willing to spend his whole life with you and is extremely loyal to a fault, and will remember every of your detailed information, hobby, pet peeves, anniversary, etc.

They left for the bus at around 9 A.M. and headed to the snorkeling spot. The students all had their swimsuits on before entering the cruiser to sail into the sea and oh boy did Yano Takaaki go wild. All the female students were wearing bikinis except for Arina (and Sae too, but everyone forgot about her).

"A-Ami!?" gaped Teppei. Never in his life had he blushed this hard before in his life. His gaze surveyed Ami in her bikini, which was two emoji eyes for the bra and filler lips for the underwear (A/n: basically, Ami's bikini looks like this 👁👄👁).

"Do you like it!?" grinned Ami confidently, revealing her silly, colorful bracelet.

Among the girls, Nagasawa Juria was still the most eye-catching one with her red bikini and gorgeous figure, followed by that was Minami Mei with her overloaded cuteness, garbed in a pink, ribbon bikini with a bottom skirt. Morikawa Mika and Tanaka Sekai were also not losing in terms of stealing male gazes.

Surprised that everyone opted to go for a bikini, Arina heaved a deep sigh and her gaze met a fellow comrade.

"Shirayuki-chan!" Arina happily waved her arm at the expressionless girl, approaching and sitting beside her on the steamboat.

"It's rather difficult to find someone who appreciates rashguard swimsuits for their coverage these days when exposing your skin is so much even more trendy. Oh, why is that? Just as why some are prettier than others. I'm so glad I found you, Shirayuki-chan. I can say you deeply admire the beauty of rashguard swimsuits, Shirayuki-chan, I can see it. Do you?"

Sae lifted her glasses.

"I don't talk to foolish people. I can judge you're stupid just from the way you ask questions that give away too obvious responses."

"Then I want to hear Shirayuki-chan's obvious response!" said Arina eagerly, giving Sae a closed-eyes smile.

Sae froze for a moment and hesitated to enter a conversation but she did anyway.

"First thing first, we have to consider two factors when it comes to why exposing skin is trendier, including a natural sense of 'tribalism' need in human biology and there is full in-depth psychology about this that I'm going to explain later, and where did the trend come from and how did it start. To analyze this, first take a look back at a few decades ago when religions--"

Arina listened to Sae gingerly for her deep analysis with her mouth forming a shape of an O. She reminded her of Asano quite a lot through their alike communication style, though, unlike Asano who jumped to conclusions sooner for the sake of efficiency, Sae spent much longer time analyzed deep into every possible root of the question, clearing everything out. If Asano was for the result, Sae was for the process of analyzing problems.