Train To Auckland

Actually first of all I want to apologise if my storyline is wrong and didn't make any sense. I don't really know about this country though:(
Hope you guys have fun while reading my story! Love you a lot!

______________

People always say, the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Some of them also say, the purpose of our lives is to be happy. But, why she couldn't seem to find those happiness?

Her whole life was a mess. Having a busy family didn't even change anything. Her parents which never seemed to care what she was doing was the worst. It was not easy, especially when they were acting sweet and caring, making it hard for her to talk back in such a bad way.

She needed love. She was seeking for her parent's love, which had gone a long time ago.

But, everything changed when she met with her boyfriend. He was her life. Her everything to be exact. Without him, she would stick with her lonely world, which she rarely gave permission to others to enter it.
Unfortunately, he also busy. But that didn't change him on always keeping himself to check on her. That was what she loved about him the most. He was handsome, caring, responsible and very supportive. He worked in Auckland, as a CEO in his father's company. She couldn't stop him from going there and left her there all alone.

Instead, she planned on surprising him there. They didn't meet for almost 6 months and she missed him so much. She wanted to go there and spent her time with him for a month at his house. She couldn't wait to go there tomorrow.

She squeaked in laughter as she laid her body down on her comfy bed, staring straightly at the white ceiling.
It was already 10 pm. She bit her lips in excitement and rolled her body while trying to find the perfect posture to sleep. A sigh escaped her mouth and calmed her heart down.

"Okay, don't be too excited, Emma. You will meet him soon!" She spoke as she put her hands on my chest. She smiled and closed her eyes, trying to sleep while waiting for the next day to come.

_______________

She looked into the mirror and that excitement was all over her face, she couldn't hide it. She chuckled and immediately took her bags and headed downstairs.

She didn't even tell her parents about it. She went down and the first thing she saw was them both, calmly eating their breakfast without knowing about her.

"I'm going to Auckland to stay there for a month. I want to meet Cole." She shouted as she rushed to the door, putting on her shoes.

"Okay dear." She heard her mom replied as she continued to eat while staring at her phone and her dad just nodded, going back to what he was doing. She sighed and looked down.

'They didn't even care.' She thought.

She looked to the front and her eyes met with her dad's right man, Mr Ken. He smiled warmly at her as she did the same. He was in his early 50s, and he was the only one she closed to at her house.

"Are you sure you want to go there by train?" He asked as she nodded.
"Just send me to the train station, please." He smiled and nodded, heading to her and took her bags in his grips.

On her way, her hands were busy typing on phone, texting Cole, curious on what he was doing. From what she knew, on weekend he wouldn't go to his work. She bit her lips in excitement, waiting for his reply.

"Why he always late in replying to me?" She mumbled to herself. Nowadays, he always replied to her late. He sometimes replied a day after, or few days later. She sighed.