Robbery

"What?" Emma asked out of nowhere, making the guy's gaze darken.
"You're not deaf, aren't you? I said give all you have to us." He said calmly.

James put his hands in front of Emma, protecting her. He stared at the guy intensely.

"What if we don't want to?" James asked. The guys looked at each other before bursting into laughter made them both flinched. One of the guy stopped laughing and took out something from his deep pocket.

"Maybe we just can kill you both." Their eyes widen when they saw he held a pocket knife. James suddenly panicked and ran to stand behind Emma. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Give everything now!" The guy shouted making she scared, but she couldn't do anything since he had a knife. She also couldn't do anything since she was with a coward guy.
She sighed and put her things on the ground. From her perspective, she could see them both maybe, poor people. They wore tore shirts and their shoes looked lame. Their faces were dirty and had black spot everywhere.

James also threw his things to them. They caught it perfectly and smirked.
"I said everything." The guy spoke again. James and Emma looked at each other and they both slowly took out their wallets and phones.
They immediately snatched their things away and smirked.

"Let's leave. We are rich today." They talked to each other and left them both, with nothing.

Emma stared at the ground blankly as she knew now she had nothing. James also scratched his head in frustration.
"I literally brought my new clothes all along." James mumbled as he looked at both of the guys that walked happily.

"Now, how can i continue my journey without clothes? And money." Emma muttered as she sat down on the ground, helpless. James looked at her figure and blinked his eyes few times.

"H-Hey, it's not like we'll die if we don't have clothes. We can buy new clothes." He reassured her although she felt that didn't make any sense.
"We don't have any money, how do you expect we can buy clothes?" She said while still keeping her gaze on the ground, not interested to look at him at all. He groaned.

"Right, what should we do?" He said and took a seat beside Emma.
"Why don't you just fight with them? You're a guy after all." She said as she stared at him in disbelief. He blinked his eyes few times before bursting out.

"Didn't you see what that guy held just now? It's a knife! Do you want me to die?" She rolled her eyes.
"But still, you have to stand in front of me to protect me. Why? Cause I'm a girl and you're a guy. You look like a loser when you rushed to my back." He sent her a glare as she shrugged it off.

"Hey, a guy also has his own weakness." He spoke and dramatically folded his arms and sulked. She rolled her eyes at his behaviour.

She felt something in her shoes which made she uncomfortable. It must be a rock. She pushed her fingers inside her shoes and tried to take it out.
"Wait, what is this?" Emma muttered under her breath but somehow James heard it since he quickly turned to her.

"What's the matter? There's something in your shoes?" She nodded. Suddenly, her mind hit a struck.

"My credit card!" Emma squeked with joy when she remembered she put her credit card inside her shoes when they were in forest. James startled in his place, but became shocked afterwards.

"What?! You have a credit card with you?!" Emma smiled and nodded.
They jumped in their places while shouting in excitement.

"And, you put it in your shoes?" He asked with a smile. Emma chuckled and nodded again like a kid.
"Oh i wonder how the credit card smells right now. It must be stinky." He said with a tease laugh made Emma's smile faded away so fast. She smacked his head, making him yelped in pain.