Help

Emma jolted up her head, staring at James who looked at her seriously. He suddenly flashed her his small smile as he looked down.

"I'm sorry. I'm too stupid to think about that." He muttered as he still held her hands in his.
"Let's help her. Together." He mumbled and looked right into her eyes as Emma was speechless. She broke into the widest smile ever after she heard him.

"Let's go." Emma said and was about to enter the door when James widen his eyes and held the back of her hoodie as she got pulled back by him.

"I don't know you are really stupid." He exclaimed in disbelief as he stared at her tiny figure under him. Emma tilted her head as she looked at him in innocence.
"Princess Emma, first, we do need a plan."

_________________

"Are you crazy?! Why would i let you go inside?! No I'll go there instead of you." Emma shook her head, completely disagreed with James.

"James, this place is made for girls. I mean, wouldn't it be weird if you suddenly appear there?" James was about to protest when Emma put her hand on his mouth.
"I know what to do. Don't worry." James relaxed in her hands as he sighed heavily.

Emma opened the door and her nose got filled with wine's scent as she coughed a little. Her eyes wandered around the neat and red place as there were some guys everywhere, getting drunk.

Her feet brought her to a counter, clearing her throat. A guy who seemed in his 30s turned to her and he raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you, miss?" He asked making Emma smiled.
"I'm sorry to ask but is there any chance that i can work here?" The man frowned.
"How do you know this place?" Emma widen her eyes as she was caught off guard by his question.
"Um I.. I just wander around here and suddenly I saw this place and i thought maybe i can get a job here." She was sweating badly.

"Do you know what kind of job we do here?" Emma slowly shook her head. The guy smirked.
"Never mind. I accept you. Now go behind this counter and you can see a room there. Get in and be prepared." He said as he licked his lips. Emma gulped and nodded awkwardly, heading to the room he talked about.
She slowly walked and that was when she saw a room, decorated by pinkish flowers on top of the door as she inhaled and went inside.

Her eyes widen when she saw there were so many revealing clothes hanging there. Her nose scrunched up in disgust, thinking how dirty and bad those guys were. She picked up a light blue dress that was a little bit fine than others. The dress stopped until her knees, but had cut on the legs as it showed her white legs perfectly.

"It's time." The man in the counter smirked as he went to get something.
Emma flinched when she heard a knock on the door.
"Excuse me miss are you done? Your work will start few minutes later. If you're done please come out." Emma took a deep breath as she opened the door, meeting with the same man earlier. The man bit his lips as he stared at her up and down. Emma rolled her eyes and waved her hands in front of him, making him woke up from his thoughts.

"Shall we go now?"
"Y-Yeah." The man replied as he went somewhere. Emma sniffed annoyed and followed him. As they finally arrived at the same place again where everything was there, Emma's eyes widen when she saw the same girl stood still. The girl that she saw with James. Her target.

The man gave a gesture for Emma to stand beside her. Emma blinked her eyes and slowly went beside her as they stood still. The girl kept looking down all the time as her eyes were filled with tears, lips trembled and same with her hands. Emma stared at her from the corner of her eyes.

"So, where's my girl?" A voice distracted Emma as she looked up and saw the same man she heard the conversation on earlier. She squinted her eyes when their eyes met.

"What is this? Another new one?" The man asked as the man counter nodded.
"Never mind. Luke must want her so I'll take my usual one." The man said as he went closer to the girl, grabbing her hands as she flinched.

"Don't be too scared with me baby. We will have so much fun." He said with a smirk while Emma balled her hands into fists. How dirty they were.

The man finally dragged the girl to somewhere, opening the door as Emma saw there were so many rooms there. She tilted her head, trying hard to think on how to save her. Her thoughts got cut when the man snapped his fingers in front of her.

"Why are you keep staring at Josh? I know he is so attractive. Don't worry, Luke will have you." Emma looked at him in disbelief.

Attractive my foot.

"Can i go in there?" Emma asked pointing to the door. The man tilted his head.
"Why?"
"I'll wait for the Luke or whatever his name in the room." Emma replied in hurry as the man stared at her.

"Um okay then." Emma brought her feet to the big door, opened it as her eyes met with a bunch of door rooms. She stared at those rooms and cursed under her breath.

She had to move faster or else the girl would be in danger. She didn't think of anything else, other than kicking all the door opened, not even gave a single care to those who were in those rooms. But she was surprised as she already opened some and her eyes could only land on girl, girl and girl that sat obediently on the bed and all of them were looking down all the time. But now her mind only fixed to one. Since those girls were still alright, she had to find her target because she was already in a room with the Josh man.

As she kicked the last one, her eyes widen when she saw Josh was caressing her cheeks on the bed while she was a crying mess. Josh looked at Emma in shock.

"What are you even doing?!" He shouted but Emma didn't care. She headed to them only to push the man off the girl.
"Don't you ever dare to touch her!" Emma shouted as she brought the girl to her arms. Josh smirked and stood up, facing Emma. Emma held onto the girl behind her tightly.

"How brave are you to do this to a rich man like me." Emma sent him a glare. Josh laughed as he went to Emma, only to receive a kick on his stomach as he fell down. He already old, so no doubt as he got fainted by a hit on his stomach. Emma blinked her eyes.

"He fainted already? So easy." She smirked and turned to the girl.
"Don't worry. I'll get you out from here." The girl nodded while still crying. Emma pulled her out of the room and she ran out, opening the big door and abruptly stopped when there were so many men already there, waiting for her.

"I can feel you are suspicious from the very start." The man counter said as he chuckled.

"Get them both." With that, the men began to attack Emma as she cursed under her breath. She tied the cut on her dress which revealed her legs to make it like a pants and she brought up her both hands, ready to fight.