Aquarium

Emma turned her body around to face him completely.
"What? Where?" James smiled and shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know. Just somewhere." He said as he winked. Emma looked at him in disgust before sprinkled some water on his face with her hands made James shut his eyes tight in disbelief. Emma bit her lips, trying hard not to laugh.

"How does it feel?" She asked and laughed. James pursued his lips and wet away his hands, only to give her the same way she gave him made she gasped.

"Does it feel fresh?" He snorted as he kept sprinkling the water on her.
"Stop it!" Emma began to pushed the water that came out from the tap to his direction. James laughed and made the same thing.

They kept laughing and had their moments when they suddenly heard something fell on the floor made them both stopped playing and turned their heads to the direction. They saw Danny was standing there with his mouth hung opened. Seemed like he was holding a book and it fell onto the floor the moment he saw them both. Emma blinked her eyes.

"What you guys had done to my kitchen?!" He screamed as Emma and James looked at their surroundings. It was wet, full with water everywhere. Emma pointed to James with her doe eyes.

"He started first." Danny turned his attention from Emma to James and gave him the deadliest glare ever. James widen his eyes and laughed in disbelief.
"Me? It's you!" He yelled down at Emma. Danny cried in sadness as he stared at his mess kitchen.

"S-Sorry." Emma mumbled as she fiddled with her fingers. Danny looked at her with his sad eyes and suddenly smiled.
"It's alright. Everything is James's fault although it's not." James gasped as he stared at both of them when Emma replied to Danny a smile.

"What the- dude!" He shouted in anger. Danny rolled his eyes and took James's arms in his.
"Come and help me to clean this mess." James spared a glance at Emma and his blood boiling when he saw she stick out her tongue at him. He made a sign as he put his thumb on his neck, making a slicing gesture to her as she rolled her eyes.

"I heard you both want to go out today." Danny spoke out loud while taking a dry towel. James hummed in response and Emma stood beside them, taking bunch of tissues in her hands and began to wipe away the waste water on the floor and sink.

"Do you want to join us?" Emma asked while her eyes stuck on Danny. Danny pouted and shook his head.
"Sadly, I have some works to be done by today. I can't follow you both." He kept pouting. James slapped his neck made him yelped in pain.

"Ow! That's hurt!" James chuckled and threw the wet towel on his face, making Danny almost stumbled backwards due to the impact of the towel on him.
"You're gonna die today." Danny muttered before going to James and gave him some playful kicks. Emma smiled as she stared at them both.

It must be fun to have friends.

She thought. James saw her empty expression made him stopped abruptly, which gave Danny a sign to stop as well. They both blinked their eyes before standing up straight, looking at Emma who was staring at the floor.

"Emma?" Danny called out for her. Emma jumped a little before smiling.
"Yeah?" Danny flashed her his smile.
"Nothing. If you're tired, you can head to your room. I will clean up all of this." Emma immediately replied with shaking her head right and left.
"I want to help." Danny chuckled and nodded as they three began to clear up the mess.

______________

"Where are we going to?" Emma asked as now they both were walking down the road. James smiled and shook his head.
"I don't want to tell you." Emma sighed.

"Why girls are always eager in knowing where they will go to?" He spoke as he scrunched up his nose in annoyance.
"Why guys are always make the destination as a secret?" She snapped back as James closed his mouth, feeling amused.
"That's a good one, Emma." Emma snickered and James jogged to the road, making a taxi stopped in front of him.

_____________

"Aquarium?" Emma asked as she stared at where they were at. James smiled widely and nodded.
"You know what? Since we aren't worrying about money, places and such, we should have fun together!" He exclaimed and held her hands, dragging her inside the aquarium.

As they went inside, Emma silently gasped when she finally saw the whole aquarium that filled with different types of fishes. Unknowingly, she smiled. She saw James was busy capturing the fishes with his phone, clicking here and there made she chuckled. She stared at him, dearly.

James was busy smiling alone while talking to the fishes as he kept tapping the glass with his long fingers. She didn't really paid attention to the fishes, but she had her gaze on him. He looked so happy. How she hoped she could be like that too. Now, everything had vanished. She only had herself, putting away her unbothered parents.

James turned his head to her, making them both shared an eye contact to each other. James smiled as he went to her, standing right in front of her.
"Do you like it?" Emma was having an unreadable expression on her face. The smile that was on James's face slowly faded away. He tried to read her face, but failed.

"Why?" Emma suddenly smiled faintly, shaking her head.
"Nothing. Your smile is so contagious. You should smile more." She spoke and left him alone, heading to somewhere. James stood still in his place, putting his right hand on his chest.

"What is this feeling?" He mumbled to himself. He turned to Emma and saw she was mesmerising by the fishes as she smiled alone. He found the moment was soft. Finally, she smiled after broke up with that jerk. She smiled sincerely. He loved it.

As Emma was busy admiring the fishes, she saw a figure inside the water with a swim suit on. She tilted her head as she saw the person was patting one of the fishes. She could feel the person was a male. His body was built up. He played with flatfish and out of a blue, his head turned to her direction.

He seemed stopped doing whatever he did and went closer to the glass and stared at her. She couldn't see his face, but she also looked at him with confusion completely written all over her face. Suddenly, he waved his hands at her. Emma blinked her eyes, didn't know what to do.

She slowly raised up her hands, waving at him back. She could see that he was laughing by the way his body reacted underwater.
"Emma?" Emma turned to James and saw he was coming to her way and his eyes were stuck on the guy as well. He tilted his head.

"What is this? Are you trying to flirt with someone here?" Emma rolled her eyes and smacked his arms.
"No I'm not!" James snorted and pointed more inside of the aquarium.
"Let's go there. We can see more." Emma nodded and followed him.

The guy swam to the top, ready to go out off water. He took off his swim suit and rushed to go down when suddenly his name was called.
"Justin!" Justin turned his head to the voice.
"Where are you going?" Justin smiled.
"I want to go to meet someone." His friend raised an eyebrow.

"Girl or boy?"
"Girl?" Justin replied unsure. His friend made a weird noise as he teased him.
"Your girlfriend? You didn't tell me that you already have a girlfriend! This man!" Justin laughed as he shook his head.
"She's not my girlfriend. Just someone I knew." He said smiling and went off from there.