Fighting

Emma took a deep breath, trying to read the men's attack. She dodged a man's punch as she bended down, sliding her foot made the guy slipped and fell on the ground. Thankfully, there were only six of them.

Emma once again dodged, only to place a hard kick on another man's stomach. She ran forward, jumping and turned her body around, placing a kick again on another man's head. The girl who stood behind her before looked at Emma in surprise. Her jaw hung opened.

Emma took the man's arm, twisting it as the man groaned in pain. She pushed him on the floor and put her foot on his back. The man counter looked at the man wide eyes upon seeing the miserable sight of what Emma had done to him. Emma blew her bangs while breathing heavily.

"Get lost before I break your head." Emma said while sending him a glare. The man counter was trembled in fear as she smirked, turning around to face the girl. She held her hands and was about to leave when suddenly the girl's left hand got pulled by someone else made them both stopped.
Emma turned around and widen her eyes.

"P-Please get us out of here too..." A girl said while behind her, there were another four girls. Emma gasped and blinked her eyes.
"Behind you!" The girls screamed making Emma turned around and slowly widen her eyes when the man counter headed to her with a knife in his hands. Emma closed her eyes, ready to feel the impact, but before he could do anything, a flying kick landed on his side of cheeks made him fell on the ground.

Emma heard gasped here and there and when she opened her eyes, she saw James was punching the man on the floor.

"James!"
"Get the girls out first! I already called the cops!" He shouted while holding the man in his grips. Emma nodded abruptly, taking the girls' hands as she was about to go out when suddenly someone entered the place with his hands in his pockets, stopping the girls in their tracks.

"What happened here?" His voice was as deep as ocean out there. His eyes unknowingly landed on Emma as he raised an eyebrow. James stopped punching the man as he averted his gaze at him.

"I just came here to have fun and what is this?" He spoke.
"L-Luke." The man counter groaned as James put his weight on him. Emma turned to Luke.
"Hey pretty." He said as he smiled sheepishly. Emma balled her hands into fists, knowing how dirty he was. She could feel the girls were shaking in fear but she wouldn't give up. She would show him, what power woman holds. She would show him, women were not toys to be played with.

"Shut up your filthy mouth." Emma replied, gaining a light chuckle from Luke.
"So nasty huh? I like it." James was ready to throw hands when suddenly a bunch of police officers barged in, holding their guns firmly.

"Hands up!" The police shouted making Luke surprised as he poked his inner cheeks with his tongue in frustration. He slowly brought his both hands up, looking annoyed.

"I hate this. You guys are clever to be honest." He said as he smirked. The police immediately brought him outside and pushed him into the car. Other officers also came and took all the men that laid on the floor. Emma came up to James, flashing him a smile.

"Thanks, James." James immediately turned around upon hearing her voice. He held her shoulders made she surprised.
"Are you alright?! Did they hurt you somewhere?!" Emma chuckled and shook her head slowly.

"No. They didn't. Thanks to you." James sighed in relief as he shut up his both eyes and looked at her again.
"By the way," Emma hummed in response, still fixed her gaze on him.

"You look sexy in that." Emma widened her eyes and looked down. She forgot she still wore the revealing dress. She sent him a glare and smacked his head few times.

"OW! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH- OW OW!! STOP IT I'M JUST KIDDING!" Emma stopped her hitting and smiled.
"Good to hear that you're joking!" She said in a sarcastic way. They suddenly heard some chuckles made they turned around, only to see those young girls were laughing.

"Are you two together?" Emma and James widen their eyes in sync.
"No! Why would i date with this annoying rat?!" James replied, gaining a gasp from Emma.
"What did you just call me?!" James blinked his eyes and ran off.
"Hey!"

_______________

Emma took a deep breath, resting on a bench outside of the police station with James. The girls were in the middle of their investigation. Emma looked up at the clear sky. Who knows the day already evening. They sure took lots of time in saving the girls. James secretly smiled as he spared Emma a glance.

"You sure you're alright?" James softly asked. Emma turned to him before flashing him a smile and nodded. She brought up her foot, putting it on the bench and tied her shoelaces.

"You are so different from others." James blurted out, making Emma stopped in her action and slightly turned her head to him.
"What do you mean?" The smile on James's face never left his face.
"You literally helped the poor girls from getting raped. You just saw the girl, barely know her yet you insisted in helping. There aren't many people like you. You saved them."

"We, saved them." Emma corrected him. James turned to her as she flashed him a small smile and put her both hands between her knees, staring at the road.
"There are many people like that. You're just destined to meet me." James tilted his head.

"Destined?"
"Destined." Emma replied with a smile. James was about to say something but got cut off when the six girls came out from the police station, still in their revealing clothes as they looked at James and Emma with happiness. Emma immediately got up and she stared at them with concerns.

"Are you guys alright?" She softly asked, gaining hugs from all of them made she stood there in shock.
"Thank you so much. You saved our life." One of them said as they shed tears. Emma smiled and gently nodded, ruffling their soft long hairs.

"We're already stuck at that place for almost a week. We tried to escape but always failed. Thank you again for helping us. May God bless you both."
Emma chuckled and looked at James as he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

_________________

A guy was watching the television when suddenly a news came up.

"The police discovered a hidden club, little far away from the city. The investigation showed that six girls got caught and got used as toys there by a famous writer, Luke Jones. The girls were fortunately saved by the two brave angels, who came and took them away." The guy scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Such a terrible thing to do. Who thought a writer could do such dirty things?" He said as he shook his head. A middle age woman came into the scene as she stared at the television for a second before gasping loudly, gaining the guy's attention.

"Mom? Have you seen this news?" The woman shook her head, taking a seat beside him.
"It's so dirty, right? I wonder when the rapist will stop catching those innocent woman-"

"I know her." The woman suddenly spoke, when the television showed Emma and James on the screen. The guy frowned hardly.
"You know her, mom?" The woman nodded with a smile as she turned her head to him.

"She's the one that i told you, helping me with my bag that got snatched by a thief."