Stay

Emma stretched her arms as the next day came. She yawned slightly and went to take a bath. Coming outside of her room, she saw Danny already in his suit. She looked at him half sleepy.
"You're going already?" Danny looked up at chuckled upon seeing her sleepy figure. He nodded and went to the door, wearing his shoes.
"Do you have breakfast already?" Danny smiled sheepishly.
"Aubrey promised me to have breakfast with her today. That's why i have to leave early." Emma giggled and nodded.

"Bye! Just cook whatever you want okay?" Emma nodded again, seeing him went off. "He looks so happy." She mumbled and went to close the door. Turning around, a gasp left her mouth when she saw a sleepy James stood in front of her. His eyes were half opened as he stared at her dumbfounded.

"You scared me!" She screamed out loud made his eyes immediately opened wide as he looked at her in disbelief. "I just stand here." Emma rolled her eyes and went passed him. He looked at her figure and pouted.

Few minutes later, James came out of his room while drying his hair with his towel. At the same time, he saw Emma came out from the bathroom near the kitchen and his breath hitched. Her wet long hair that covered her shoulders made she looked gorgeous. She was wearing hoodie and pants that not too short. Now he just realised, she never wore something that revealed her skin too much.

Emma noticed his stare made she stopped in her tracks. Tilting her head at him, she frowned. "What are you looking at?" James immediately flinched when he heard her voice. He gulped and shook his head.

"Nothing." He said and went to the kitchen, gulping down a big amount of water in one gulp. Emma furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged it off as she went to her room. James sighed in relief when he heard she closed her room door. His hands unconditionally went up and rested on his chest.

"I'm gonna be crazy everyday if it goes like this. What should i do?" He whined and took a seat. He looked around the kitchen. And that was when he remembered something.

Girls like it when guys are good in cooking.

He bit his lips and smiled widely. He immediately searched for some ingredients for his cooking session.

Emma came out from her room with her hair tied in a bun. Walking to the kitchen, she gasped loudly and her eyes widen when she saw the mess at the kitchen. Her body seemed froze in her place as she stared at the messy kitchen.

Out of a blue, a figure appeared behind the counter and he turned around to face Emma. His face was filled with flour and he awkwardly smiled. "What are you doing?" She asked and went to him. James scratched his head and put down the bowl he had in his grips all the time.

"Cooking?" Emma blinked her eyes at his answer. "But why?" His eyes were shaking as he bit his lips in nerves. He didn't know what to answer. "Just for fun." Emma sighed heavily. Her eyes fell on the floor that filled with flour which was the same thing that smudged all over his face.

"What were you cooking?" James smiled proudly.
"Scramble eggs." Emma frowned hardly.
"Then what's with the flour?" He looked at the flour.
"I thought it's the salt but i was wrong." He blurted out. Emma couldn't hold it anymore as she finally burst into laughter. James stared at her when he saw she was laughing. Her eyes turned to crescent and her smile reached until her ears.

Without him knowing, he also let out a small chuckle and smiled widely.
"That's so weird. Just look what had you done to the kitchen." James looked around and laughed.
"It's my first time cooking. No need to judge." He said and looked away. Emma chuckled.

"By the way, do you know how to do scramble eggs? I want to eat it." James asked making Emma grinned.
"Of course i know. It's simple." James rolled his eyes as he forcefully took off the apron that he wore and slammed it on the counter aggressively. Emma flinched a little.