Cutie Pie

Danny arrived at Mr Miles's house and the first thing he saw was Aubrey. She was watering the plants in the garden while humming a song happily. Danny smiled widely before jumping up and down, going to her direction.

He tiptoed, trying to surprise her. Aubrey who was clueless still watering the plants without knowing what was waiting for her.

Or maybe, what was waiting for Danny.

His plan was ruined when Aubrey suddenly turned around and when their eyes met, Aubrey shouted loudly as her grips on the water pot loosen. The water came out and unexpectedly, landing on Danny. His hair and suit were soaking wet as he heard Aubrey gasped loudly.

"Danny!" She yelled and went to him. Danny who closed his eyes few minutes ago opened his eyes and met with Aubrey's surprised gaze.
"Are you alright?!" She panicked and closed her mouth on seeing the wet suit. She sighed heavily.
"Come here." She said and held Danny's hands in her, leading the way inside the house. Danny bit his lips, trying hard not to smile on her touch.

Aubrey slightly pushed him to sit on the couch as she went somewhere before coming back with a hairdryer, towel and clothes. Turning on the hairdryer, she began to dry Danny's hair that was wet. His eyes never left her figure and the way she didn't notice his gaze made he smiled widely.

The way Aubrey's hands gently ruffled his hair to get rid of the water made Danny's heart beating fast.

As she was done with his hair, she put the towel on his shoulders. Her eyes landed on his that were looking fondly at her. She blinked her eyes when she saw he was smiling.
"Why are you smiling?" Danny laughed a little and shook his head.
"Just tell me why. Is there something on my face?" Danny nodded making Aubrey slightly widen her eyes.
"Wait really?" He nodded again and suddenly went closer to her ears.

"Prettiness is on your face." He whispered making Aubrey's cheeks became red. He slowly backed away and chuckled. She was about to leave but Danny held her hands.
"Where are you going?" Aubrey scratched her head as she didn't know what to do.
"I-I'm going to the toilet." Danny nodded.
"T-That's your clothes. You can change." She said and ran off to the toilet with her red cheeks. Danny chuckled upon seeing her figure.
"Such a cutie pie."

Aubrey came back to the couch and zoned out for a moment. She gulped when she remembered what happened between Danny and her.
Danny suddenly came to the scene as Aubrey looked up and she was mesmerised by him. That was the first time she saw him without suit and he looked even better. She only could give him hoodie as she never had any man's clothes in her closet. Hoodie was better.

Danny saw her and smiled warmly before taking a seat beside her on the big comfy couch.
"Do you want to do something today?" Danny suddenly asked but Aubrey still looked at him. Danny smiled before clearing his throat.
"Miss Aubrey, I'm talking to you." Aubrey flinched and looked at him.
"A-Ah did you say something?" Danny suddenly smirked as he moved closer to her, making she startled and moved her body back.
"Am i too handsome that you can't take your eyes off me?" Aubrey widen her eyes and gulped hardly. Looking at her face so closed, the smirk soon turned to a bright smile.

"I never thought you are this pretty even this close." He blurted out made she froze in her place. Little did he know, his simple words made her heart was beating so fast. Her cheeks became red which Danny noticed it and let out a chuckle. His eyes turned into crescent shapes.
"You are so cute."

______________

Emma stared at James's room door with her arms crossed each other. He didn't come out since he said on bringing her out that night. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she felt confused and curious at the same time. She was wondering what he was doing in his room.

With that, she slowly brought up her foot, walking to his room and put her ears on the door. She tried to listen to what he was doing inside but sadly, she didn't hear anything. She frowned and she pressed her ears more on the door.

Out of a blue, the door was opened making Emma lost her balance and she gasped out loud. Her body stumbled and James widen his eyes when he saw her body almost fell. His arms sneaked around her waist, holding her tightly in his grips. Emma's breath hitched when she felt his touch. They were staring at each other for few seconds after Emma just realised the situation she was having. She immediately released herself from James's grips and stood up straight.

Emma awkwardly looked away while James kept staring at her. He suddenly folded his arms and looked at her intensely.
"What were you doing at my door?" Emma widen her eyes and looked at him. She immediately shook her head and scratched her neck in awkwardness. James silently smiled.

Cute.

"I...didn't do anything." James raised an eyebrow and suddenly stepped closer to her. Emma blinked her eyes, moving backwards while James still didn't stop his steps towards her figure.
"W-What are you doing?" James didn't say anything except still didn't halt his footsteps. Finally, Emma's back was rested against the wall made James smiled and he immediately put his hands on both sides of her head on the wall. Emma looked surprised by his sudden action.

"Why are your cheeks look so red? Are you blushing?" He softly asked while grinning widely.
"I don't." She answered almost immediately. James chuckled and moved his face closer to her but she immediately looked down, refusing to look at him in the eyes. James smiled upon seeing her figure.
"It's just both of us here." He spoke, gaining Emma's attention but she still didn't look up.

"Don't you think we can-" Emma quickly covered his mouth with her hands and looked at him with her eyes widen.
"Stop! Oh my gosh you're pervert!" She said and ran off from there, rushing to her room and closed the door loudly. James stood dumbfounded there, didn't move any muscles. He tilted his head and squinted his eyes in disbelief.

"I thought we can cook something together." He added his undone sentence which got cut by Emma's little hands just now. He closed his mouth and looked at her room.
"She's the one who is pervert. Not me." He said and pouted.