Finale : Happy Ending

5 Years Later

Emma was busy cooking for their breakfast and that was when she heard something noisy upstairs. She chuckled and shook her head, continuing her cooking.

"Daddy! Wake up!" A two years old girl spoke, hanging onto James's arms.
"Let's play something~" Another two years old boy said, clutching onto James's head. James opened his eyes wide as he sat up on the bed and looked at his children. A chuckle escaped from his mouth as he opened his arms wide, making them both ran into his arms.

"Good morning, Taylor and Tyler." He said with his eyes almost closed, feeling sleepy again. But his eyes jolted opened when Taylor pulled his hair tightly.

"Ow! Stop it, Taylor! You hurt me." James said and pouted making the little girl giggled.
"You're just same with Mommy. She loves to pull my hair too." James mumbled as he pouted again.

"Where's Mommy?" Tyler pointed to the door.
"Mommy is cooking~ Let's go downstairs!" He said and pulled James's arms made he stood up straight. He chuckled as he ruffled their hairs and headed downstairs.

As Emma was serving the food, a pairs of muscular arms sneaked around her waist, making she smiled.
"It smells good, baby." Emma turned to him.
"Thanks, honey. Let's dig in." James nodded and was about to take a seat but he looked down and saw Taylor stretched out her arms at him. He chuckled and took Taylor and made she sat on his laps.

"You want some?" He fed Taylor while making some weird noises, making the twins laughed out loud as Tyler sat on Emma's laps. Emma just stared at them as she smiled warmly upon seeing the connection between James and their children.

As they were eating, Emma called out for James as he looked up with his eyebrows raised.
"What?" He asked as he held tightly onto Taylor that didn't sit still on his laps.
"Aubrey wants to take me to the mall. Can i go with her?" James frowned.

"What about Danny and Martin?"
"She said she sent Martin to Mr Miles and Danny is working." James nodded in understanding.
"You can go with her. Let me take care the kids." Emma grinned and held onto Tyler as she gave him a stare.

"You sure you can take care of them while I'm gone?" James laughed in disbelief.
"Excuse me? You're talking to a superman here. I'm the most powerful and funny dad so i can take care of them very well." Emma giggled and nodded.

"Okay then. Thanks for giving me permission." James smiled and nodded.

To tell you the story, Emma and James got married and they decided to move to Auckland, which was easier to meet Aubrey and Danny. Emma's parents used to visit them both in Auckland just to play with their grandchildren. Danny stopped working for Mr Miles as he now took the new CEO position in Mr Miles's company after he married to Aubrey.

__________

"Taylor, Tyler, Mommy is going now. Listen to Daddy very well, you heard me?" She asked as the twins just stood and their eyes wandered everywhere and not at her. She sighed and looked at James. He just gave her a reassuring smile as he nodded.

"We'll be fine, okay? Just go. Aubrey is waiting for you." Emma turned and saw Aubrey in the car with the window rolled down as she sent her a small smile. Emma smiled back and turned to her little family again.
"Bye guys. I'm gonna miss you." She said and gave kisses to the twins and finally, a kiss on James's cheeks and she left.

James closed the door and the twins immediately hugged his legs tightly. Looking down, he met with those puppy eyes of theirs.
"What do you want?" He asked knowing they wanted something. Taylor pointed to the big basket that was placed on top of the shelves that was filled with toys. James widen his eyes as he stared at it.
"Emma put it there because they will make a very big mess once they get their toys." He mumbled under his breath.