Excitement

Justin came to the table with drinks and smiled at them again which made James annoyed. Since he sat across Justin, he didn't stop sending him a glare.
"Thank you so much for coming. It's my pleasure to treat you both for dinner." Justin spoke, earning a smile from Emma. He turned to the front to look at James but his smile faded away when he saw him sending him the same glare while folding his arms against his chest.

Justin awkwardly sent him a smile.

"Are you guys still not together?" Justin's question made them both caught off guard. James squinted his eyes at him.

This bastard. Does he want to mock me for not making any move on Emma so that he can do it and become Emma's boyfriend? Hell no! I'm not gonna let that happen!

"No." Emma replied awkwardly as Justin chuckled.

Ugh i hate that chuckle.  James thought.

"By the way, i brought someone with me. If you don't mind." He said when he looked at the door. Emma and James frowned and became surprised when a girl suddenly appeared there. She was wearing white dress with skirts as she flashed them a smile and took a seat beside Justin.

"You're so beautiful." Emma gasped and blurted out those words without she thought, making the girl laughed shyly.
"Thank you. You are prettier than me." She replied.

I agree with that.   James thought while smiling.

"Anna, meet James and Emma. And, This is Anna. She's my girlfriend." James's eyes sparkled with joy as the glare that was there on his face before was now got replaced with a wide smile.
"Girlfriend?" James asked in excitement. Justin chuckled and nodded.

Aww I love his chuckle now.
James thought again but this time with a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Justin's girlfriend. I'm James." He said and couldn't hide his excitement as he kept biting his lips. Emma noticed it and looked at him weirdly.
"What's the matter with you?" She mumbled but James just gave her a smile as he played with his fingers under the table. He closed his mouth and laughed a little. Justin saw that and chuckled. Seemed like he knew what was on James's mind.

They killed the time by talking, laughing and began to know each other even deeper.
"I'll go to the toilet." James said and left. Justin smiled and took his leave too.

James was washing his hands and suddenly Justin came in. He smiled at James as he frowned.
"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Justin chuckled.
"You like her, don't you?" James widen his eyes.
"Who? Emma? No."Justin rolled his eyes upon hearing his answer.

"No need to lie though. The way you look at me before as if you want to kill me right away." James laughed in nerves as he turned off the faucet and dried his hands.
"You should confess to her soon." Justin muttered making James stopped his movement and stared at him. Justin shrugged his shoulders.
"What if someone does that before you and take her away?" James gasped and shook his head multiple times.

"No!" Justin chuckled and put his arms around James's shoulders.
"That's why you have to confess faster. I know you can do it. Make her yours." James looked away and thought for a moment. Justin pat his shoulders and left. A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth as he also headed outside to where they were before.

On his way, his eyes caught Emma who was busy laughing with Anna and Justin. A smile made its way onto his face as he smiled widely. Her laughter sounded like melody to his ears. Her smile was so contagious that made James's heart was beating fast. He slowly made his way towards them.

"Why your mother doesn't come here too?" Emma asked as James also looked at Justin.
"She is not feeling very well nowadays. She only told me to send you both her regards and sorry for couldn't make it here." Emma and James nodded.
"I guess, we should take a leave now." Justin spoke again, making them all nodded in sync.
"Nice to meet you, James and Emma." Anna said as she flashed them both a smile. Emma giggled and did the same.

_____________

"Do you want to go somewhere?" James asked as now they both were having a walk together. The night was chilled as the cold wind pressed against their skins.
"Let's go to the beach, can we?" James frowned.
"Beach? This time?" Emma grinned and nodded.
"Why?" He asked and Emma nonchalantly replied with a shrug.
"Just want to be there." She said and smiled before walking ahead.

As they arrived at the beach, Emma sat on the soft sand and inhaled the air while closing her eyes. James took a seat beside her and his eyes landed on her legs that were exposed. He sighed and took off his jacket, putting it on her legs made she flinched.
"Hey, it's fine. Aren't you feeling cold?" James shook his head while looking to the front.
"I'm fine." Emma bit her lips and nodded. She suddenly laughed a little made James looked at her in confusion.
"Why are you laughing?" Emma bit her lips again, trying hard to suppress her laughter.

"Don't you remember the tragedy that happened here before?" James raised an eyebrow. Emma giggled out loud.
"Seriously, you can't remember that one? It was so legendary." He tilted his head made she sighed in annoyance.
"The sand one. It came into your eyes and then you were mad like a crazy person at a boy." James gasped and nodded his head.

"Of course i remember that one. For sure if i meet him i will kill him right away." Emma widen her eyes and smacked his arms playfully.
"What's the matter with you? He's a kid." James shrugged.
"Any difference from us? He is human like us too." Emma rolled her eyes and laughed. Suddenly, silence took over. They both stopped laughing and stared at the sea.

"Emma, you won't leave me and Danny so suddenly, right?" Emma turned to him.
"Of course. I feel happy here." She said and smiled making James turned his head at her.
"I have three friends here and it feels amazing than how i feel at Wellington. Auckland is my new favourite place for sure." James frowned at her first sentence.

"Three? Who?"
"You, Danny and Justin." James blinked his eyes.

Aish must that bastard be in her list too?
James thought annoyed.

They just laughed and played with the sand but not when suddenly, it started raining. They both widen their eyes in sync.
"Let's go!" James shouted making Emma nodded. He immediately held her hands in his as he led the way while running off from the heavy rain. Emma also ran behind him and looked at their hands.

James saw a big tree and smiled before rushing there and pulled Emma with him. He used his jacket as shelter on their both heads and pulled her even closer.
Emma smiled widely and chuckled.

"Never thought it will rain so suddenly." She spoke as she looked at the beach but James's eyes didn't leave her. Her smile still plastered on her face as James kept staring at her.
His eyes seemed couldn't leave her face, that showed how happy she was just because of rain.

"Please don't smile like that." He blurted out softly made Emma looked at him and her smile faded away from her face.
"Why?" She softly asked. James slowly blinked his eyes as the water kept dropping from his hair and Emma's hair too.

"It makes my heart beats fast."