Annoying

James sat on the bed in his room and suddenly, his mind flashed back to when Emma and him were in the toilet. The way her face was closed up to him made his heart was beating fastly. He gulped and stared at the mirror in front of him. His hands unconditionally went to his chest, clutching on it tightly.

"What is this weird feeling?" He mumbled and tilted his head.
"Don't tell me.." He muttered and soon shook his head multiple times.
"No way! I don't like her! No no!" He whispered yelling and immediately went outside to their dining table. He saw Emma just came out from her room with her wet hair and blue light hoodie with loose pants. He stared at her figure as she flashed Danny her smile.

Danny already took a seat and gestured Emma to take a seat beside him. Emma smiled and pulled the chair on his right. The moment she pulled the chair, a figure suddenly ran and sat on it made she surprised.
"What the-"
"This is my place." James said and stick out his tongue at her made she cursed under her breath. Danny also stared at James in disbelief.

"It's okay, Emma. Come and sit on my left." Danny spoke and smiled. Emma sighed and went to Danny's left. James widen his eyes in panic.

No no! She can't sit beside him!

As Emma pulled the chair, James immediately put his foot on it made the chair was heavy and Emma looked down at it. She gritted her teeth in anger as she slowly looked up at James.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Emma said in anger while James smiled sheepishly.
"Sorry, when i eat, i have to rest my foot on a chair. You can sit next to that one." He replied while tilting his head made Emma glared at him.

"Since when you have to rest your foot when you eat?" Danny asked and folded his arms made James rolled his eyes and began to eat. As Emma took her seat and ate aggressively in anger, James secretly smiled as he ate. Danny chuckled upon seeing the sight of Emma ate in anger.

"Slow down, Emma. No one will steal your food." Emma froze when she heard that and gulped an amount of food as she smiled shyly at Danny.
As James looked up to see her, he already met with her glare as she held the fork and spoon in her fist and gritted her teeth. He gulped and avoided her eye contact. Danny just finished eating and headed to sink. Emma also finished eating and followed him. James saw her left and he rushed to finish his food.

Emma washed the dishes alone as her eyes were so focused on them. Danny wiped his hands and stood beside her, putting his hands on the sink.

"Emma, where are you from?"
"Wellington." She answered while keeping her gaze on the dishes. Danny nodded in understanding.
"Why did you come here? Holiday?" Emma abruptly stopped what she was doing and let out a sigh. Danny saw her uneasy expression made he stood up straight.

"I came here to meet my boyfriend." Danny gasped.
"You already have a boyfriend?" She smiled sadly and shook her head.
"He's my ex now." Danny frowned upon hearing her statement.

"Why?" Emma wiped her hands and rested her back against the sink as well.
"I saw him with another woman in a restaurant. It was a coincidence for me to meet him at that state." Danny cursed under his breath while his eyes widen. His hands balled into fists.

"What the-" Danny stopped himself from cursing any further made Emma chuckled.
"Then what did you do to him?" She stared at Danny and shrugged her shoulders.
"Just let him be. I don't want to argue too." Danny laughed in disbelief.

"Are you for real? He literally cheated on you, Emma!" She let out a deep sigh.
"I know. It didn't change anything even if i scolded him. He would choose that woman over me. And i don't want to argue with that. That woman is prettier than me though." Danny suddenly held her both shoulders, making she turned her body to him.

"What's the point of pretty but steal other people's boyfriend?" She kept quiet. Danny sighed.
"It's okay. I just hope you will never meet that bastard again." She giggled and nodded. Danny smiled and pat her shoulders gently.

"You are fine, aren't you?" Emma smiled and looked down for a second before staring back at him.
"A little." Danny chuckled and nodded.
"I will go to my room now." Emma nodded in tiny and Danny went to his room. James just came at the scene and he saw Emma was washing the dishes again. He smirked as an evil plan appeared in his mind. He walked slowly without making any noise and got his both hands ready at the front, trying to surprise her.

But his plan was ruined when suddenly his foot was slipped and he almost fell. His body bended towards Emma. She was wearing hoodie that made James had his grips tightly on her hoodie as he wanted to fall on the floor. Emma's eyes widen when she felt her body got pulled out of a blue and ended up, laying on the floor with James with a loud thud.

"Ow!" She hissed in pain and held her butt. Her eyes unknowingly wandered and finally her gaze landed on James who was busy rubbing his butt as well. His eyes finally met her and he gulped. She was giving him the scariest glare ever.

"Seriously what's your problem?!" She screamed making James startled.
"I-I was about to fall okay?! My hands accidentally ended up on your hoodie! Was that my fault?!" She laughed in disbelief.

"Accidentally my foot! Of course it's your fault you stupid!" James gasped and covered his mouth dramatically.
"Did you say I'm stupid? Are you nuts?" Emma looked at him annoyed before making her hands went up to his hair, pulling it tightly. James's eyes widen and he screamed in pain.

"Ow ow!! What are you doing?! Let my hair go!!"
"You started everything first!"
"That's what people call reflex actions, don't you know that?!"
"Reflex action my foot!"
"Why you always say my foot?!"
"Do i look like i care?"

The door of Danny's room burst opened as he stared at Emma and James in shock. They noticed him and froze. Danny blinked his eyes few times as he sighed.

"It feels like i have twins at home." He said and left them both alone. Emma cleared her throat and released her grips from James's hair and of course, it ended up messy. He glared at her.

"This is all your fault." He mumbled while keeping his gaze on her.
"It's your fault, you dummy." James cursed under his breath and was about to attack her again and she was ready to throw hands but they both abruptly stopped when Danny shouted.

"I swear if both of you are fighting again i will kick you both out of my house." They immediately backed away from each other, still keeping the glare.
"I hate you." She whispered but James heard it.

But i don't. 

James thought as he secretly smiled.