Chapter six

"How was the park?"

"It was fun, the kids ran around 42 times until they go tired"

Sandy laughed.

"I see....i made lunch, Jaxon? Are you staying?"

Jaxon, who was standing besides Cayden nodded with a grin.

"I'd love to"

Cayden sighed. Why was Jaxon being so creepy all of a sudden? He goes to his room to change.

Jaxon stood there for a moment beofre following Cayden.

"So this is your room"

Cayden sighed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I got lost. Wanted to go to the toilet"

"At the end of the hall"

Jaxon nodded but he didn't leave. He starts to rock on his heels, hands behind his back. He sees Cayden's guitar and smiles.

"Do you play?"

Cayden hummed as he went towards the closet. Jaxon watched him change shirts. Cayden's skin looked soft, he could even see the young man’s visible hip bones.

"You look nice"

Cayden pulled his hoodie down with a sigh.

"Get out of my room"

Jaxon nodded.

"I'm sorry it's just....you look so good Cayden"

Cayden shuddered feeling Jaxon's arm around his waist.

"You know, my brother is like you....very cute, soft spoken and very....how do I say this, you look like a screamer baby boy"

Cayden pushed him away.

"Get out"

Okay, maybe he had overstepped. He raises his hands surrendering.

"Okay, I'll see you downstairs"

•°• ✾ •°•

The front door opened and a voice spoke up.

"Where did you meet Cayden?"

Jade smiled hearing that question. She sits down next to Aiden.

"We met in front of a cafe, the name is JaxJax pies. I think it's part of his routine"

Aiden nodded. Maybe there's a possibility that Cayden was there.

After hearing Cayden was in the area, Aiden's mind had been fuzzy all day. Feelings he had thought were gone and done with now came back and possibly even doubled.

"I have to find him"

Jade watched her son storm out of the house, she smiles, shaking her head.

"I knew he liked him"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Jaxon and his brother used to stay here until they got adopted. He's a sweet guy"

Cayden nodded. He was starting to hate Jaxon, especially after touching him without consent.

"I'm not that sweet, i can be....rough" says Jaxon, clearly the last part dedicated to Cayden.

"Is that why you touch others without their consent? Because you're rough?"

"...."

"...."