Chapter Forty Five

2 weeks later....

Aiden walks inside the hospital and he's met by his friend Nattie, who smirked when she saw him.

"Taking time off to get engaged, you lucky dog"

He chuckles and grabs the chart from her hands.

"So what do we have?"

Before she could respond his phone rings. He smiles when he sees it was Cayden calling him.

"Hey, did you just wake up?"

"Yes....I'm at your mother's for breakfast"

He smiles

"That's great, what will you do today?"

"Go to a physics seminar and then head back home"

"Okay, I'll bring dinner tonight"

"Okay"

"Did you take your meds?"

"Yes"

"Okay see you later, love you"

"Love you too"

A lot has changed since they returned from their trip. Cayden was taking his meds as prescribed, Cayden could now be in a room full of people for an hour, the two men now go out more often.

Aiden on the other hand had shaved his golden locks, main reason was Cayden had shaved all his hair as well so he wanted to be fair.

Aiden has heard from Nithya and turns out she's pregnant, she had told him that she'll give the baby to him after giving birth as she had to leave the country for a law course.

Cayden was happy and excited to meet the new bundle of joy, although he was a little hesitant on being in the same room as Nithya.

"You guys are cute, so let's get to work so you can see your fiance again" Nattie says.

He chuckles and flips the chart.

"A broken hand...fun"

Nattie opens the door for him with a smile.

"Welcome back doc"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Are you sure she's coming?"

"She said she was, an hour ago"

Jaxon plated up and sighed. The couple were expecting Joseline for a visit as she wanted to meet Jaxon.

Luis has now sold his motorcycle to buy a new car, and Jaxon was against the idea. But Luis was adamant so Jaxon had to give in.

Luis now works in elderly care, his time at the shelter had come to an end after Sandy hired an experienced person who dealt with the kids' moods and tantrums.

Jaxon was still working at his cafe, his apple pie has become a year long treat after Cayden had revealed he likes it during an interview. Turns out Cayden has fans, his Instagram account had reached 50K followers in a few weeks. Most of his fans were fujoshi and fudanshi.

There was a knock at the door. Luis gives Jaxon a smile and he goes to welcome their guest. A woman stood behind the door, her hair in neat box braids held in a ponytail, she smiles seeing Luis.

"Pumpkin! Come here" she says pulling him for a hug. Luis smiles and hugs her back.

"I missed you baby bro"

"Me too, come in. There's someone i want you to meet"

Joseline smiles when she sees Jaxon.

"You got yourself a good looking man huh, hi I'm Joseline"

Jaxon shakes her hand.

"I'm Jaxon"

They sit at the dinner table and Luis smiled seeing his favourite people interact.

"Let's dig in"

•°• ✾ •°•

Cayden was walking back to their house, he smiles when he sees Aiden's car parked in the garage. He rushes to the door.

"Aiden?"

"Yeah?"

He smiles and rushes up the stairs. Aiden was in the bedroom changing, he stumbles forward when Cayden hugged him from behind.

"Did you miss me that much?"

Cayden nods and releases him.

"I'm so bored alone, no wonder mom always wants me to come over"

Aiden chuckles then stops. He looks at Cayden.

"What did you say?"

"Hm?"

"You said mom....were you referring to my mother?"

Did he? He shrugged.

"I'm her in law so mom is the correct way to address her"

Aiden smiles and twirls him around making Cayden whine.

"I'm sorry, i was excited"

"It's okay.....so what do we do today?"

"I have a few things in mind" he says, stalking him. Cayden frowns and steps back.

"What....what are you doing?" He asks nervously and falls on the bed. He squeaks when Aiden held him down.

"I've been waiting for this since morning"

Cayden blushes and rubs his thumb over Aiden's cheek.

"Do you remember what I said the day i proposed?"

Aiden smiles. He reaches into his pocket and slides a ring on Cayden's finger making the man gasp.

"How can I ever forget, it was a beautiful speech" he says and kisses him on the neck. Cayden smiles looking at his ring it matched with Aiden's.

"I meant every word" he said. Aiden kisses him softly.

"And I mean what I'm about to say....I love you and I want to spend the rest of my days with you, you make me so happy and that's all i want in this life. So Cayden.....will you be my life partner?"

Cayden smiles at him.

"Yes!"

Aiden rubs his front against his making him moan while they kissed. He pulls away and smirks.

"Even the enema part? Did you also mean that?"

He blushes and nods.

"Yes"

Aiden chuckles and gives him a deep kiss, he pulls away, foreheads touching.

"Say it again"

Cayden snickers.

"I love you so much that......I'd take an enema for you"

THE END

AN- need more?? Head on over to webnovel and search: LOLOthaNinja. You'll find good works there😏

I had fun with this one, I'll see you in the next book ♡° but if you want special chapters i can arrange for you 😉

Love you!

Lolo♡°