Chapter Sixteen

"I don't get it....how is this supposed to look like a cartoon?"

Aiden sighed, he pushes the carrot in the snowman's face and turns to Cayden.

"His name is Chilly and he's adorable"

Cayden sighed. The both of them were outside making a snowman, the early morning sun rays making their snow angels stand out.

"This is just a waste of a perfect scarf and produce"

Aiden stood up and smiled, admiring their frosty friend.

"I like it" he says, pulling Cayden by the waist. The man sighed, it was indeed pretty.

"I like it too"

"Let's head inside, there's a hot chocolate mug with your name on it inside"

•°• ✾ •°•

Jake watched the couple from his home. He smiled, shaking his head.

He turns around and focuses on the TV. Jake preferred to be outside than indoors, he liked to go out, play basketball, bowl and eat out. That's how he got along with his boyfriend, Matt.

Matt was Jake's roommate, enemies turned to lovers. When they first met, Matt had used Jake's face cloth to clean his armpits, they bickered, argued and even tried to switch rooms but then one day, Jake kissed Matt as a way to shutting him up. Turns out Matt liked guys and one thing led to another.

"What are you thinking about?"

He looks up and sees his mother approaching him.

"Just things".

Jade sat down next to him and offered a smile.

"Honey you know how teenagers grow and their bodies change?"

"Oh God mom are you giving me the talk? I already know that"

"You do?"

"Yeah, dad taught me before I left. He even taught me how to ma-....nevermind"

Jade sighed in relief.

"Thank God, I wasn't ready to talk about penises and stuff"

"Urgh, mom"

She holds him by the shoudlers and pushes his curly hair back.

"I missed you, you little menace. I heard you had trouble with your roommate, how is it going?"

He blushed.

"Fine! I mean...we're fine now"

"Good, i don't like to hear you're having problems with someone. Anyway, I'll make you some cookies, you'll drop some off at Aiden's"

"Sure"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Why are we watching the sequel of this horrible movie again?"

Aiden smiled and pulled the mink blanket up to his chest.

"Because we're bored and we need to laugh"

Cayden placed his hand on Aiden's shoulder.

"I like you"

Aiden chuckled and kissed him on the forehead.

"Only like? Have I been demoted?" He teases only to receive a slap on the stomach.

"You know what I meant"

Ding.dong.

Aiden sighed.

"Obviously it's not my family" he says knowing very well that his family barges in like a marching band.