Chapter Twenty One

He opens the door and frowns.

"Nithya?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out"

He sighed.

"I have plans sorry....maybe tomorrow"

She nods and sees Cayden going up the stairs.

"Is he wearing....lingerie?"

Aiden blocked her view.

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"Aiden....are you okay?"

"I'm fine Nithya, see you at work"

The door slams in her face and she scowls.

"Something is up....tomorrow I'll stop by"

•°• ✾ •°•

Aiden entered the bedroom and saw Cayden on the bed typing on his computer. He traces a finger along his leg.

"Hey there"

Cayden turned, lying on his bag.

"I'm very horny"

Aiden chuckled.

"I can see....what do you want me to do?"

Cayden takes Aiden's hands and rubs it on his crotch. He moans and shudders under his touch.

"Make me feel good"

Aiden ripped the see-through robe off him and picked him up swiftly. Cayden started to  rock his hips, grinding his hard on against Aiden's stomach, breathing heavily.

"Aiden....I need you"

Aiden kisses him. Hands cupping the man's butt.

"I can't get enough of you baby boy" he whispers. Cayden's eyes glisten, his body was burning, yearning for Aiden's touch. He whimpers.

"Please....I need you"

He's dropped on the bed and he yelps. Aiden takes off his clothes, keeping eye on the man lying on his bed.

Their lips connect for another kiss, Aiden's hand slowly pulling the garter down, then the lacey underwear. Leaving Cayden exposed.

Cayden touches himself, bottom lip between his teeth and his face crimson.

"I think we might go all the way today" Aiden says, running his hand against the man's milky skin. He spanks him.

"Mmh....there's lube under the bed" Cayden whispers.

He looked under the bed and was met with different shopping bags and packages.

"Which one is the lube?"

"The large pink box, pull it out"

He sets the box on the bed and he opens it. He gasps.

"Cayden.....this is a year's worth"

"I know"

They both blush. The bottle pops open and Cayden took liberty to apply the clear gel on Aiden.

The man's shaft was hot, melting the cold gel in an instant. Cayden gasped, he pours a generous amount.

"I think that's enough"

He nods and lies back down, watching Aiden get in position. He feels the tip push inside him.

"Angh...."

Aiden shudders. The phone ringing however ruined the moment.

"It's work"

Cayden sighs and pulls away from his hold.

"Maybe next time"

"Wait....we can still do it?"

"Nah, the moment is ruined, see you later" he said and disappeared in the bathroom. Aiden glared at the ringing phone.

"Cock blocked....again"

•°• ✾ •°•

Later that night, Jaxon parked in front of a house. The large snowman on the front yard made him smile. He gets out.

The snow crunched under his feet, he rings the doorbell. Few moments later the door opens, revealing Luis. He was wearing a blue suit.

"You look sharp"

"Yeah yeah, let's go get drunk and maybe fuck i don't know"

Jaxon chuckled.

"Let's go then"

Luis doesn't know why he wanted to go on this date, hell he wasn't even looking for a relationship.

When he snapped back to reality, Jaxon was parking the car across the street from a restaurant.

"You went all out"

Jaxon smiles.

"I wanted to impress" he says and Luis scoffs.

"Look man, all you had to do was bring me take out and we'll watch a game or two. This fancy stuff isn't my style"

"Oh....should i cancel our reservation then?"

"Nah, we're already here. I could use a good steak, or two"

They head inside and were both led to a table near the window. Luis nods his head, clearly impressed.

"Nice place. Clearly no one has had their dicks sucked under the table here"

Jaxon laughs softly.

"You're funny....so tell me, what do you like to do?"

"Watch football, wrestling, drink beer, smoke weed and you know, porn and stuff"

"I see....and your favourite porn?"

Luis eyes him suspiciously.

"Tell me yours first"

Jaxon blushes and leans in.

"I like.....interracial"

"Interesting...is that why you went after me? You like them dark?"

"Well you know what they say, once you go black you never come back"

Luis scoffs.

"Such a shame I'm not your first though"

Jaxon then held his hand.

"You can be my first....in many ways"

Luis looked at him, the man's eyes were practically making heart shapes at him. He sighs, pulling his hand away.

"Let's not get carried away...for now"

Jaxon gives him a polite smile.

"You're right...let's be good boys tonight"

Both men take a sip of their wine. However, they both knew that when this date was over,  one of them was going to bottom. The question is, who was it?