Chapter Thirty Three

"Are you okay? Is your cheek hurting?"

"I'm fine Aiden, i just need a hug that's all"

Cayden hugged Aiden tightly. They both sigh. It seems their relationship is going through another trail.

"Cayden.....I love you"

"I love you too Aiden"

Aiden pulled away from their hug, he looks Cayden in the eyes and smiles.

"We'll be fine, trust me"

Cayden nodded wordlessly.

"Mm"

•°• ✾ •°•

The following day, Jaxon woke up in bed with Luis. Last night's events flash in his mind and he blushes. So they really did it!

He stealthily slides off the bed and heads to the bathroom. As he stood in front of the mirror, he gasps.

"Luis!"

Luis sat up on the bed and laughed.

"Anything wrong?" He calls out. The door opens and Jaxon points at his cheek. There was a large round purplish spot.

"What the fuck is this?"

"A love bite, think of it as me claiming you"

He couldn't believe this!

"You're something else. I have to go"

"Your clothes are in the washer. You'll have to wait"

He sighs.

"Fine....let's go make breakfast or something"

Luis smirks and gets out of bed, his naked body made Jaxon gasp.

"Are you shy?" The man teases. Jaxon huffs. The fact that he had an exposed love bite made him a little self conscious.

"Shut up" he grumbles and goes downstairs. Luis slipped on some sweats and followed behind.

"Are you mad about the bite? I'm sorry"

Jaxon sighs, he cracks a few eggs into a bowl and turns to Luis.

"I like love bites but you chose a spot where it's......visible"

Luis nodded, next time he'll choose somewhere hidden.

"I'm sorry.....next time I'll leave it on your neck or maybe.....your pale soft thigh."

Jaxon quickly turns around avoid the man's face. He feels Luis's hand go up his bare back, he shudders.

"Let me help you" Luis says, he holds Jaxon's hands making him whip the eggs. Jaxon watched the yolks break, trying to concentrate but Luis's warm breath on his nape was distracting him.

Luis smirks and leans closer, his front pressing on Jaxon's back.

"I think that's enough whipping....don't you think"

Jaxon stops, he places the whisk down and didn't know what to do next. If he turned around he'd come face to face with Luis, if he didn't then he'll be stuck feeling Luis press up behind him.

"Could you please move"

Luis cackled and moved aside.

"What should we do today?" He asks

"I have to go to my condo and clean up, winter is over so it's spring cleaning"

Luis nods, he leans against the counter.

"We should do that cruise"

Jaxon turns around in shock.

"You mean it? Do we invite anyone?"

"You can invite Cayden and his partner"

Jaxon smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"You're a great boyfriend"

Luis liked the sound of that, he grabs Jaxon's butt and gives it a hard squeeze. He looks the man in the eyes and smirks.

"I'm a little hungry"

Jaxon blushes, he surrenders to Luis and kisses him, the man's hands going up and down his back.

Luis pulls away from Jaxon's lips to his neck, leaving butterfly kisses on the soft skin. Jaxon felt himself get hard, he holds Luis by the waist, rubbing their fronts against each other.

"Mmmh.....so naughty in the morning" says Luis. He picks Jaxon up and places him on the counter, lips connecting once more.

"Mmmh...." Jaxon moans into the kiss when Luis grabs him, stroking his length ever so gently.

The tip glistening with pre cum, Luis rubs his forefinger on the red tip, his strokes gentle and well paced.

Jaxon pulls away and throws his head back, moaning as Luis went faster, chasing after his climax.

Luis's finger brushes behind Jaxon's knee making the man moan and shudder. He smirks and goes a little faster, matching his strokes with rubbing the back of Jaxon's knee.

"Anngghh, I'm cumming"

"Do it"

He shudders as two loads shoot out of him, body trembling on the counter. Luis smiles and gives him a kiss.

"Shall we do it again?"

Jaxon rolls his eyes and pushes him to the side.

"I want food"

•°• ✾ •°•

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a bath, what about you?"

He looks both ways and speaks up.

"In the hallway, can we switch to video call?"

"Sure"

The screen shows Cayden in the bathtub surrounded by bubbles. Aiden smiles

"You look hot"

"I do?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks....I'm thinking of getting a tattoo"

Aiden frowns.

"Where?"

"On my back, to cover my scar"

"Oh....we can go later"

"No, i want it to be a surprise"

He chuckles and nods.

"Okay, enjoy your bath....I'll call you later"

Cayden blows a kiss and the call ends. Aiden sighs, now that Winona was back, he wonders how Cayden was reacting to all of this? Was the tattoo a coping mechanism?

"He's cute"

He turns around and sees a young woman, looking at him with a shy smile.

"Oh uhm...thanks"

She holds out a hand for him.

"I'm Nattie, I'm new here"

"Oh,  welcome. I'm Aiden"

They shake hands and walk down the hall.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Nattie asks, she was in the other room when the call took place.

"Yeah, we met since we were kids"

She smiles.

"That's beautiful. My girlfriend and I met at a bar, she's very eccentric"

He nods, it seems this Nattie will be a replacement for Nithya both at work and as a friend.

"Well this is my office"

Nattie giggles.

"I take the hint. See you around"

He watches her walk away.

"What a peculiar character"