Chapter Thirty Two

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

Jaxon waved him off.

"It's okay....I liked it"

Luis smirks.

"You did?"

"Mhm"

The two were currently at Jaxon's condo, having dinner. Luis had spent the day helping Jaxon out.

"You know....when you're that dominant it quite turns me on" Jaxon says sheepishly.

"I see....I'll do it more often then"

It was a strange feeling, being pinned against that counter made his heart beat so fast and his legs wobble. It was something he'd never experienced until now. Something about Luis was just....special.

"How do you like the chicken?"

"It's great, the mushroom sauce is devine"

Jaxon smiles, then there was this feeling to please Luis. He also started to have it after the whole counter thing.

"Luis....are....are you human?"

"No I'm a werewolf alien and I'm here to take you to my planet as my wife"

Jaxon sighed. Okay maybe that was a ridiculous question to ask.

"Jaxon are you okay?"

"I don't know...i just feel...different"

"Oh? What happened?"

Jaxon takes a swig of his wine and sighs, maybe this was all in his mind.

"After you pinned my against the counter earlier on, something awakened inside me and i don't know why?"

Luis frowns.

"I don't think i understand....can you explain it to me?"

"Like, i want to please you, make you happy and....and have really rough sex with you,  like i want you to ravish me on this table"

"Whoa"

"Yeah"

They remain in an awkward silence. Jaxon couldn't understand what was happening to him and Luis didn't know what to do. They share a look and they quickly look away.

"I'm sorry I'm just overwhelmed by what happened" Jaxon says and stands up. Luis stood up as well and held his hand.

"Jaxon.....if you want us to go further into our relationship we can....I don't mind"

"I don't want you to think I'm some sex craved whore"

Luis pulls him close. Jaxon squeaked when their chests bumped.

"I'd never think that about you. If I did, would do this?"

Jaxon looks up and his lips connect with Luis's. The kiss was rough, Luis dominating it with ease.

He's picked up and he wraps his legs around Luis's waist. Luis pulls away and starts kissing him on the neck.

"Ohh....yess....angh"

They sit on the couch, Jaxon feels himself get hard as Luis licked him along his collar bone.

Their shirts drop to the floor. Luis attacks Jaxon's nipples with his mouth, he sucks and bites on the small bud making the man in his arms moan and whimper.

"Luis....." he moans, rocking his hips. The button to his jeans pops open and they slide off with ease.

Luis receives help from Jaxon with his pants leaving both men in their underwear. Jaxon sat on Luis's lap and kisses him again.