Chapter Twenty Six

Cayden woke up feeling cold, Aiden was not in bed anymore. He sits up and glances at the clock.

6:12am

He sighs and slides off the bed. He wonders why Aiden woke up early, could it be that he still hasn't forgiven him?

He stops when he hear grunts as he passed by a room. He frowns and knocks.

"Aiden?"

"Gah....yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

He hears a loud thud and the door opens revealing Aiden, his exposed ivory skin chest glistening with sweat.

"I'm working out"

"Oh....."

He looks around the room but his eyes would come back to Aiden's chest. He blushes.

"Do you have to be topless?"

Aiden chuckles, he grabs the weights and flexs his biceps.

"You like it don't you"

Cayden entered the room, it smelled like musk and sweat. He closes the door and leans against it.

Seeing Aiden like this was something else, sure he'd seen Aiden naked before but somehow seeing him work out was turning him on.

"Can....Can I watch?"

The man shrugged.

"Sure. By the way, do you remember our plan for later?"

"Yeah, your mother will come to pick me up"

He nods

"Good. Hopefully this works, i don't want Nithya to be in our lives anymore"

Cayden nodded, he traces a finger along Aiden's tight abs and blushes.

"Aiden...."

The man understood in an instant. His boyfriend needed him, he places the weights on the rack and turns his attention to Cayden.

"We makeout all the time Cayden" he says, pulling the man closer.

Cayden's hands went up Aiden's sweaty back, he could smell the heavy scent on musk on him.

"We can stop"

"That's not what I meant....let's have dinner tonight and finally go all the way"

Hearing that made Cayden breathless. He looks up at Aiden.

"I can't wait"

Aiden smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"Me neither. Now i should get ready for work, you can join me if you want"

"I'll go make you breakfast"

Once Aiden walked away, Cayden remained in the room. He takes a deep breath and smiles.

"How can one's sweat smell so good?"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Well hello there"

Jaxon smiles and walks up to Luis. After their failed cake scene, Luis went home and Jaxon stayed behind to lock up.

"We open in an hour you know"

Luis shrugged and kicked the snow

"I wanted to see you before I went to work....the kids and I are going to make snowmen all day"

Jaxon smiles.

"You know, you're a big softie. Makes me wonder if you're a bottom or top"

Luis laughs and follows him inside the cafe.

"Oh yeah? Do you want to see?"

Jaxon shrugs

"We'll see when we get there Luis. So do you want anything to eat? I have some left over cookies i can heat up for you"

"Sure and a coffee, black"

He watches Jaxon roam around the kitchen and he smiles. So does this mean he liked Jaxon? Yeah, does he want to go on another date? Sure.

"Hey Jaxon..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to grab lunch together?"

Jaxon smiles. Two dates, hopefully they go all the way after that.

"I'd love to"

•°• ✾ •°•

Aiden parked his car next to Nithya's. He groans in frustration just as the thought of seeing her came across his mind.

"Just follow the plan....everything will work out"

He gets out and heads inside the hospital.

"Good morning doctor, we have a patient experiencing angina in room four"

He sighs and grabs the chart.

"Back to work it seems"

He opens the door to the patient's room and sees Nithya talking with the patient.

"Doctor Nithya" he nods. She couldn't help the smile that formed on his face.

"Doctor Aiden"

She was happy that Aiden was finally free from Cayden's captivity. What's left now was to offer him a shoulder to cry on and eventually have him in bed with her.

Once Aiden was done examining the patient, he prescribes some meds to the nurse and walks out, Nithya followed behind.

"So how are you?" She asks.

Just then the doors open, three people enter. It was Jade, Cayden and a woman Aiden recognized in an instant.

"Mom?" Nithya exclaimed. What was her mother doing with Cayden?

Nithya's mother scoffs.

"So this is what you wanted to do huh? You told me you wanted to be a doctor because it was your passion, but you lied to me!"

Aiden looked at Cayden who winked at him.

Nithya didn't know what to say, sure she wanted to be a doctor but the main reason was Aiden. She was crazy about him. She looks at Cayden and she glares at him.

"You...what did you tell her?!"

"Nothing, i just simply called her to tell on you. Turns out she thought you were a lawyer but i told her the truth"

Nithya looked at her mother, the disappointment and rage the woman's eyes held made her feel helpless.

"Nithya, why do this to yourself? You let jealousy cloud your morals and you assaulted someone! What if he preseed charges against you? And what's worse if you've become a cliché. A homophobic bitch in one of those wattpad books!"

She drops her head in shame. Her mother was right.

"I'm sorry....I'm really sorry"

Jade spoke up.

"Good, now take this, you've been served"

She looks at the paper and gasps.

"A....a restraining order?"

"Yes, you're going to a different hospital, gather your things. We've already talked with your bosses"

So this was it? All that trouble and she was going to lose Aiden forever? She looks at Aiden and sees the man hugging Cayden.

"So I've lost...."

They watched her walk away, defeated. Jade turns to Cayden and shoots him a wink.

"I have a lemon meringue to make, later boys"

Aiden hugged Cayden again

"So she's gone"

Cayden hums.

"Forever"