Chapter Forty Two

"I didn't even know Champagne can get one drunk this much" Cayden grumbles as he helped Aiden to their room.

"I said.....I'm not drunk Cayden..."

"Okay okay"

He pushes the door open and sighs in relief when Aiden drops on the bed. He was about to leave when Aiden held his hand.

"Wait.....where are you going?"

"To get our phones and shoes, I'll be back"

"No I'm coming with you"

Cayden watched Aiden sprint out of the room. He sighs, he shouldn't allow this man to drink ever again.

When he gets to the lounge, Aiden was carrying a potted plant.

"Aiden what is that?"

"Our phones and shoes, now let's go sleep"

"Aiden that's a plant"

He watches Aiden look at the plant, his red eyes making him laugh.

"You're laughing at me?"

"No"

"Yes you are"

Before he knew it they had fallen into the couch after Aiden tackles him. The sound of the calm ocean in the background.

Cayden smiles and kisses him on the neck, making Aiden moan. Now that Aiden was drunk, maybe Cayden could do what he always wanted to experience again.

He makes Aiden look at him.

"Aiden"

"Huh? Hmm? Yes?"

"Do you mind if.....you gave me a blowjob?"

Aiden gave him a sloppy smile.

"You naughty boy, come here"

Cayden gasps when he's pulled towards Aiden. The man fumbles with his zipper until he manages to pull it down.

"Oh commando....I like it" he slurs making Cayden blush. Just the thought of being in Aiden's mouth made Cayden hard in an instant, he shudders when Aiden uses his tongue to tease him, licking along the shaft.

"This is how you start, then you put it in your mouth like this"

"Ha....ah-ah" he moans, feeling Aiden's wet mouth. His fingers tug on Aiden's hair making the man moan. He pulls away and kisses Cayden's member, heading to his sack.

"Oh...mmh...yesss"

"You like that huh....it drives me crazy whenever you do it to me"

He blushes and moans again as Aiden takes him in his mouth once more, bobbing his head in a steady pace.

He pushes him further down into his throbbing cock making the man choke for a moment before he starts to go faster. Cayden arches his back, moans echoing through the empty deck.

"I'm cumming angh" he breathes out before filling Aiden's mouth with two loads of his cum. He cries out in pleasure as Aiden swirls his tongue around the now sensitive tip before pulling away.

"My jaw hurts"

•°• ✾ •°•

The next day, Luis is woken by Jaxon's singing in the shower. He slides off the bed and opens the door to the bathroom where Jaxon was washing away the soap suds on his legs.

"Hello there"

Jaxon turns and smiles.

"Hey, how did you sleep?"