Chapter Eleven

The next day...

Cayden woke up feeling heavy. He opened his eyes and saw Aiden's head on his chest. He pokes him.

"Hmm" Aiden murmurs. Cayden pokes him again and again but to no avail. He sighs.

"What do I do now?" He asks himself. Then an idea pops in his head.

Smack!

"Ow! What the....why did you slap me?"

"I need to go use the restroom, move"

Aiden was left speechless. He rubs the back of his head, the skin itching from the hot slap he received moments ago.

"What a way to wake up"

•°• ✾ •°•

The car stops infront of an orphanage. Aiden looked around.

"Is this where you live?"

"Mhm....goodbye"

Aiden laughed softly.

"Can I atleast walk you inside?" He offers but Cayden shook his head.

"You said your shift starts at 8am and it's 7:54am now.....go to work"

He smirks and leans towards Cayden.

"Can I get a goodbye kiss then?"

"No"

He grins as Cayden hops out the car, he honks at him and drives away.

Cayden opened the door to find Sandy smirking at him.

"Welcome home" she says, he walks past her.

"Hello"

She followed him as he went to his room. She was worried that Cayden might have gotten lost but she received a call that he was safe and sound.

"So how was it? Did you have fun?"

The question made him think of last night. He touches his lips, blushing. Sandy giggled.

"I'm happy you experienced that. You should do it more you know?"

"Why?"

"Well...kissing is a way of showing affection, that you care about the person"

"Oh....does this mean you don't care about me? We never kissed before"

Sandy choked on her breath. This kid.

"Okay let me rephrase....when someone likes you romantically, they'll kiss you on the lips with their tongue in your mouth"

Cayden blushed again.

"He....likes me" he says with a smile. Sandy nodded.

"He likes you honey, now get changed. I've made blueberry pancakes for you"

The door closes as she leaves. Cayden sat on his bed, fingers rubbing on his lips. Aiden kissed him because He liked him.

"I should kiss him to show him I like him too"

•°• ✾ •°•

"I'll prescribe some ibuprofen for you, but please remember to keep yourself rehydrated"

"Yes doctor"

He walks out of the room all smiles, what happened last night really validated his thoughts. He enjoyed kissing Cayden, in fact, it felt natural.

The smile on his face disappears once he saw Nithya walking ahead. He grabs her by the hand pulling her into a nearby janitor's closet.

"Aiden? What's going on?" She asks.