Chapter Seventeen

"So Cayden, how is living with Aiden like?"

Aiden shot a glare at his brother, the teen smirks.

"It's nice, we stay on the couch and kiss alot"

Tucker choked on his wine while Jade and Jake laughed. Aiden face palmed, Cayden was too honest.

"I see....well it sounds like fun" Jake continues.

"Why are you interested anyway you parasite? You need tips for your boyfriend?" Aiden teased back.

Cayden then chimed in.

"Last night your brother and father were talking about potential partners for you. Now that I've seen you I assume you're gay, versatile"

A silence followed after that. Aiden bit his bottom lip to hold in his laugh. Jake smiled.

"How did you guess?"

"I observed. You wear oversized tshirts and thigh high stockings yet your hair is messy, unkempt. You clearly have the qualities of both a top and a bottom"

"Interesting....your hair is neat does this mean you're the bottom?" Jake asked. Cayden blushed at the question, he turns to Aiden who winked at him. He sighs.

"Yes"

"This has been an interesting conversation" Tucker said. Aiden stood up and held his hand out for Cayden.

"It's getting late, we should head back. I have an early shift tomorrow"

"Have fun you two"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah....your family is very nice and so is your brother....although he's a little..."

"Annoying? I know but i wouldn't want any other brother, he's the best"

They get inside the house and Aiden helps Cayden with his coat.

"You should shower first, I need to put my scrubs in the washing machine"

"Okay"

He goes to the basement and stuffs his scrubs in the machine. He sighs.

"I don't want to leave him here alone....my brother is also leaving early morning so that's a no...what should I do?" He asks himself.

Sighing, he heads upstairs going inside their bedroom. He could hear the shower and steam coming under the door.

"Are you okay in there?" He asks.

"Yeah"

He picks out Cayden's pyjamas and sees paper under the clothes. He frowns.

"What's this?"

He pulls them out and reads, the words were heart piercing, the scenario painted by these words was toxic.

"He....he went through this?"

The bathroom door opens and he quickly places the papers under the stacked clothes.
He turns to face Cayden.

"All done?"

"Yes, you may go shower now"

He chuckles and tugs at the towel around Cayden's waist.

"Or....we can have some fun"

Cayden didn't look him in the eyes, Aiden was a horny man ah!

"Can't we go a night without...you know"