Chapter Fifteen

"Run! Run you idiot! He's going to die isn't he, gosh"

Cayden laughed at Aiden's antics. After their moment of....bliss, the two cleaned up and changed clothes. Cayden was now laying on Aiden's lap.

"Next time I'm picking the movie" he says. Aiden chuckled, patting him on the head.

"We can do whatever you want. By the way, we should really head over to my parent's place. It's almost time"

Cayden sat up and smiled.

"Are your parents still crazy about each other? Remember when we-"

"Ajsjsjsjsjda- we vowed not to remember that scene. Come on, follow me" Aiden says and leads him upstairs.

Cayden now thought of different events that could happen in the bedroom.

"Wait Aiden....are you sure about this?"

"Hm? We're just changing into something warm. What did you think about?"

Cayden blushed. So he was thinking way too fast about this.

"Nothing"

Aiden turns to face him.

"Are you sure? You're blushing"

Cayden nodded. He was really embarrassed. Why did he think about that anyways.

"I'm sure"

They enter the room and Aiden goes to the closet while Cayden sat on the bed.

"So it's not that formal so you'll need to suck my dick"

Cayden's head whipped around quickly.

"What?"

"I said it's not that formal, we'll be home before you know it"

"Oh...." he frowned. Is his mind playing tricks on him?

"Here, your blue jeans go well with this shirt, you'll be all done. Your coat is on the downstairs closet"

"Okay"

Before he knew it, Aiden was walking around the bedroom in his intimates. The blush on his face spreading to his neck.

"Like what you see pretty boy?" Aiden teased.

"Uhm...I'll go get that coat" he says, fumbling with the doorknob.

Aiden laughed once Cayden walked out. This dinner was going to be interesting.

•°• ✾ •°•

"So where's the guest of honor?" Aiden asks.

The two were now at Aiden's parents home. Tucker and Jade busy in the kitchen while the young men set up the table.

"He'll be here soon. He said the flight got delayed because of the storm" Jade said.

Tucker came to the dining table and gave the boys a wink.

"He was up partying last night. Teenager things" he says and Aiden laughed.

"I'm sure he'll bring a girlfriend....or a boyfriend" he says making his dad gasp.

"You gossip. What if he brings a crazy boyfriend like that prince who went to jail for you know"

"Oh I know, he brings a person like that we kick him out"

Jade returned with full serving dishes.

"Okay boys, Jake will be here any moment. Aiden go grab some wine in the cellar"